Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Can't Broadcast On Facebook.

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

MMM BearPRO SubscriberMember since 2017
I recently started having trouble Broadcasting on Facebook On my desktop. I can broadcast on my other devices but I cannot mix live video on my primary source.?

geposted Sat 25 May 19 @ 5:51 am
The latest update for VDJ was supposed to fix the Facebook issue. I haven't tried it yet.

geposted Sat 25 May 19 @ 9:22 am
Broadcasting on FaceBook appears to be fixed. I tried it out and it works fine.

geposted Sun 26 May 19 @ 7:31 pm
Hey, How was this fixed? I'm still unable to go live, On facebook where you input VDJ settings, I used to uncheck the box that says "use a secure connection (SSL)" and it worked for me, Now facebook has disabled that option and left it checked, so when going live you use secure connection only to post live to my facebook wall. When try going live with the current settings it refuses to preview hence no signal fed on to facebook. someone tell me if there is something I'm doing wrong!

geposted Tue 28 May 19 @ 5:03 am
Did you read the messages above? The latest VDJ update contains the fix, so you need to be running that. You don't say what version you're running, so I can only guess.

geposted Tue 28 May 19 @ 4:40 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
FYI, the fix for Facebook Broadcast is available Build 4973, currently as Early Access* .

* To get this, enable EarlyAccessUpdates setting and restart VirtualDJ

geposted Tue 28 May 19 @ 5:08 pm
Thanks Dj Dad, The update has worked....am sorted.

geposted Wed 29 May 19 @ 8:48 am
I'm running version b5002 and still can't go live on FB. SSL is grayed out and cant click on the "go live" button

geposted Tue 04 Jun 19 @ 9:10 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)