Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Wishes for new features in Option "Automix" - Page: 1

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

In addition to the "automixMaxLength" option, the "automixFrom CuePoint X to CuePoint Y" option would be very good !!!

geposted Tue 11 Jun 19 @ 10:52 am
Yes!!!

geposted Tue 11 Jun 19 @ 7:41 pm
1+ from me

geposted Tue 11 Jun 19 @ 8:18 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
I only use automix in a domestic setting, but I sort of think automix points go the wrong way around it.
I'd say mix_in points should be "be mixed in by this point"
mix_out points the same.
but this is just my inexpert opinion and I haven't given it too much thought.

geposted Tue 11 Jun 19 @ 8:39 pm
+1. And additionally , sometimes we don’t need the editor., just drag the mix point with the mouse and that’s it. Like it was use to on VDJ 7.

GK

geposted Wed 12 Jun 19 @ 6:08 am
GKAudiO DJ wrote :
And additionally , sometimes we don’t need the editor., just drag the mix point with the mouse and that’s it. Like it was use to on VDJ 7.

There are several of them now. It's not like v7 where there only was one. So it's probably not practical

geposted Wed 12 Jun 19 @ 7:38 am
Benz Werner wrote :
In addition to the "automixMaxLength" option, the "automixFrom CuePoint X to CuePoint Y" option would be very good !!!

Isn't that what the mix points do?

geposted Wed 12 Jun 19 @ 7:38 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Not really, your mix out point starts the transition and then you're at the mercy of the mix time. Who thinks in seconds when mixing?

geposted Wed 12 Jun 19 @ 7:52 am
locodog wrote :
Not really, your mix out point starts the transition and then you're at the mercy of the mix time. Who thinks in seconds when mixing?

Oh, yes it's an "in this area" feature, with room to mix
But if you want it precise like timeline mixing, wouldn't you use the Automix Editor?

geposted Wed 12 Jun 19 @ 8:16 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
klausmogensen wrote :
GKAudiO DJ wrote :
And additionally , sometimes we don’t need the editor., just drag the mix point with the mouse and that’s it. Like it was use to on VDJ 7.

There are several of them now. It's not like v7 where there only was one. So it's probably not practical

v7 had the same ones.

If you right-click the automix point it will open and select the correct one in the poi editor though, so then you can still drag it with only one click more than v7 (but much more precise waveform)

geposted Wed 12 Jun 19 @ 9:38 am
I never notice on that way. It works.

Thx.
GK

geposted Thu 13 Jun 19 @ 12:18 am
that´s exactly what I want

In addition to the "automixMaxLength" option, the "automixFrom CuePoint (X) to CuePoint (Y)" option would be very good !!!

geposted Thu 13 Jun 19 @ 7:53 am
That's what the Automix editor is for!

geposted Thu 13 Jun 19 @ 9:14 am
kradcliffe wrote :
That's what the Automix editor is for!

I can not find an automix editor! where can I find it?

geposted Tue 18 Jun 19 @ 10:33 am

geposted Tue 18 Jun 19 @ 6:31 pm
Benz Werner wrote :

everyone is waiting for this feature !!!!

geposted Tue 30 Jul 19 @ 11:08 am
Benz Werner wrote :
Benz Werner wrote :

everyone is waiting for this feature !!!!

Not me - Maybe because they are already there
They are just called mix points instead of cue points
Having separate points (POIs) lets you change you automix without ruining your cue points

geposted Tue 30 Jul 19 @ 2:29 pm

geposted Tue 30 Jul 19 @ 4:05 pm
Benz Werner wrote :

>> please integrate it urgently !!!

geposted Wed 21 Aug 19 @ 2:40 pm
Benz Werner wrote :
Benz Werner wrote :

>> please integrate it urgently !!!

Use the AutoMix editor.......

geposted Wed 21 Aug 19 @ 5:18 pm
95%