Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Change of Sound Output Appears to Change the BPM of the Song Streaming

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

J J ZrnPRO InfinityMember since 2019
When im broadcasting songs..and my blue tooth headphone batteries die, i switch the audio output to another head set...when i do that, the broadcasting sound of the music seems to change bpm (goes faster or slower depending on the headset that i choose). I would like to change headsets without interrupting the stream, is that possible without having an impact on the bpm of the music streaming? Thanks for any response!..:)

geposted Fri 14 Jun 19 @ 6:24 pm
Never heard of that. I'm guessing it's a latency issue but maybe one of the team can chime in.

When you change between non Bluetooth sound cards there is no issue.

geposted Fri 14 Jun 19 @ 7:53 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
It could happen if the samplerate changes because of changing the headphones.
Will be fixed soon. In the meantime you can stop and restart the broadcast to fix.

geposted Sat 15 Jun 19 @ 10:15 am
Easiest fix = don't use Bluetooth headphones.

They're not a good choice for DJing because you may encounter latency, and as you've discovered, the batteries can run out.

geposted Sat 15 Jun 19 @ 10:43 am
J J ZrnPRO InfinityMember since 2019
Thanks for all the responses everyone. Yes, im not a fan of bluetooth due to the battery issues however, its nice not to have additional chords. But thats why i wanted to be able to switch if i needed to, if i ran into the problem of the battery, so i tested the switch and thats when i noticed what it was doing to the song. I will try again once i learn of the modifications made to the software. Thanks again!

geposted Sat 15 Jun 19 @ 11:10 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)