Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: VDJ remote

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi, recently started using VDJ8 after many years of PCDJ use. Found it to bet so much better and easier to use with so many more features. I have also loaded the remote to my Samsung S9 phone but seem to have many problems getting it to recognize VDJ and it always seems to be 'waiting to connect'. I have changed port settings, as per message on phone screen, and maybe it will work for a few minutes before disconnecting. It will then give, yet, another port number and usually the remote will 'freeze' until closed and re-opened. I am hoping to be able to use the remote to it's full potential as I am a very interactive DJ and do a lot of 'crowd' integration involving me being away from my controller/laptop at times hence the feature of a remote control enhances the potential to seamless continuity.
I am sure it is something very basic that I am missing or overlooking. Also, would i maybe be better using a tablet instead of the phone? The phone is more compact to be usable 'on the fly'
Thanks in advance.
JBM

geposted Fri 21 Jun 19 @ 8:19 pm
I've not used VDJ remote in a very very long time but I seem to remember something about it having to be on the same network i.e phone and laptop both using the same wireless SSID I used to have a dedicated router which allowed me to connect everything to my tablet remote DMX etc . I could be wrong but worth a try

geposted Tue 25 Jun 19 @ 11:17 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)