Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Topic: Show me some your video work, please - Page: 2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

geposted Tue 12 May 20 @ 2:49 am

geposted Tue 12 May 20 @ 2:51 am
locodog wrote :

I'll put my hands up and say it's ropey and that's being kind [I'll think about it next time], but I'm liking this split video skin,
busy but not too busy, .gif file in slideshow is nice. On screen chat with a virtualfx to once again do the impossible.

Where is that split screen at?? Is this your personal skin or something I can download?? That is awesome!!

geposted Tue 12 May 20 @ 9:29 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
main video is usual main video [A&&B] smaller video box is pointed at deck 3 preview
actually something that's been possible since 8.3.
recent EA lets you do something like that for cams/slideshow but [still at the skin.xml level] I haven't tested that.

the on screen chat is what comes in from ASKTHEDJ, I manually vet the message and have a virtualfx which turns what is in the browser line [name, message, etc] into a string variable, the video skin has several lines waiting for these strings and the virtualfx shuffles the old ones down and the new msg on top
[I'll be asking my guy about getting virtualfx ported over to xcode soon, that and loopCount]

If you mock up something with paint I'll see if I can make it for you. [warning skinning isn't my strong suit] or if you want to just poke at the Vskin as is just send a pm.

geposted Tue 12 May 20 @ 9:55 pm
Both from the master. Will post a screen shot tomorrow.

geposted Wed 13 May 20 @ 2:32 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

I wouldn't really call this "video mixing" as what's going on visually has no relation to the sound.
that said it's more interesting that a single shader changing every 32 and better to look at than some ugly mug on a webcam.
I think I'll go looking for static transitions as a bit of a breather from "230bpm - let's have seizures! speed"

geposted Wed 13 May 20 @ 9:57 pm

geposted Wed 22 Jul 20 @ 10:38 am

geposted Mon 28 Sep 20 @ 10:54 am

geposted Sat 09 Jan 21 @ 10:39 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)