Forum: Wishes and new features

Features you would like to see in VirtualDJ
Topic: List files artwork preview pane like Traktor? - Page: 2
Wow! You guys are incredible! Thanks so much for using your expertise to look into this. I've hacked the beejeezus out of the deck section but had no idea the browse could be coded as well!nLooking forward to trying these solutions out. Thanks again!

geposted Tue 06 Aug 19 @ 4:26 pm
@djdad Your solution is incredible and a perfect fit as far as I can tell. Do you think VDJ staff will add this as an official feature to the software? If not can you clue me in to the lines of code I need to copy and paste if I want to add this feature to my own skin?

djdad wrote :
This is my best approach
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5ihoyuxbnelb02v/CustomBrowser_AlbumArtBelowFolders.zip?dl=0

Ideally, you would want the folders window having a vertical split (with folders as up and cover as down), but since the cover would be resized in both X and Y, you would not be able to keep its aspect ratio, therefore its limited to a fixed size without resize.

geposted Tue 06 Aug 19 @ 4:39 pm
What skin do you use? Some skins have a single browser section in the code. Others have large numbers.

The simplest method is to replace your existing browser code with the entire custom section from djdad's example.

geposted Tue 06 Aug 19 @ 4:53 pm
I use a highly customized and optimized skin. It took me a while to get everything dialed in. This new browser artwork preview will be the cherry on top! I'll take a look at the code and try to do a copy and paste if possible. I think the browser section of my skin is stock as far as layout so it should be a direct fit.

geposted Tue 06 Aug 19 @ 10:30 pm
Here's my browser code. I tried adding the new code and also totally replacing the code and nothing worked.

BROWSER

<browser visibility="var '$browsersize' 0">
<pos x="19" y="433" />
<size width="1563" height="451" />
<colors background="black">
<lists background="black" stripes="#1A1A1A" over="#252525" overstripes="#252525" selected="#333333" focus="#333333" text="#EBECEC" overtext="#EBECEC" selectedtext="white" focustext="white" automix="#188008" livefeedback="#333333" />
<prelisten background="black" selected="#333333" cursor="#A2D9F7" buttonbackground="#2E2E2E" buttonselected="#333333" />
</colors>
</browser>
<browser visibility="var '$browsersize' 1">
<pos x="19" y="521-386" />
<size width="1563" height="363+386" />
<colors background="black">
<lists background="black" stripes="#1A1A1A" over="#252525" overstripes="#252525" selected="#333333" focus="#333333" text="#EBECEC" overtext="#EBECEC" selectedtext="white" focustext="white" automix="#188008" livefeedback="#333333" />
<prelisten background="black" selected="#333333" cursor="#A2D9F7" buttonbackground="#2E2E2E" buttonselected="#333333" />
</colors>
</browser>

geposted Tue 06 Aug 19 @ 10:47 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Drop the first </browser> maybe [I'm no skinner]

geposted Tue 06 Aug 19 @ 11:23 pm
WOW! I GOT IT!!!!!!!!! BIG thanks to everyone here including @djdad for providing the elegant solution. I've been tweaking for a few hours and finally got everything where I wanted it. I even managed to get rid of that side info panel. This has got to be one of the best and most effective forums on the web:-)

Cheers everybody!

geposted Wed 07 Aug 19 @ 7:52 am
Seite : [<<] [<]