Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Latest Update Ruins The Grid Lines On Waveforms & Text Boxes - Page: 2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

mobilesensation wrote :

Changing the skin doesn't change anything

Yes it does. Before I posted about changing it back, I did so on my own system to check.

This recent change has only been done on the default skin - therefore it's the only one affected. If you use another skin, or an older version of the default skin then the lines will be the old style (as I said previously). Again, I have verified this myself on my own system.

geposted Tue 13 Aug 19 @ 5:01 pm
groovindj wrote :
mobilesensation wrote :

Changing the skin doesn't change anything

Yes it does. Before I posted about changing it back, I did so on my own system to check.

This recent change has only been done on the default skin - therefore it's the only one affected. If you use another skin, or an older version of the default skin then the lines will be the old style (as I said previously). Again, I have verified this myself on my own system.

Well I have changed the skin to VDJ 5, 7, 4 deck, 6 deck, 2 deck and it still looks the exact same way

geposted Tue 13 Aug 19 @ 10:19 pm
I already told you that the default skin has been modified, so if all you’re doing is switching views then of course it will be the same. I give up, I really do...

geposted Wed 14 Aug 19 @ 11:52 am
groovindj wrote :
I already told you that the default skin has been modified, so if all you’re doing is switching views then of course it will be the same. I give up, I really do...

I given up on that, thanks for helping. But since you seem very smart, I must ask, do you know what setting I can change to get my samplers to stop resetting the volume to 100% every time I load Virtual DJ 8. VDJ 7 kept the volume at the level of my last use but I never seemed to get it to work on VDJ 8

geposted Wed 14 Aug 19 @ 3:26 pm
mobilesensation wrote :

I given up on that, thanks for helping. But since you seem very smart, I must ask, do you know what setting I can change to get my samplers to stop resetting the volume to 100% every time I load Virtual DJ 8. VDJ 7 kept the volume at the level of my last use but I never seemed to get it to work on VDJ 8

Change the sample gain and save it that will be remembered volume is always reset

geposted Wed 14 Aug 19 @ 3:57 pm
Yeah, I think it's a downgrade the way the sample volumes reset in VDJ 8. It's one of the first things I mentioned when I got to try 8.

I can't understand why the info can't be stored in the database. We shouldn't have to adjust gain to compensate for a deficiency in the way the volumes work.

geposted Wed 14 Aug 19 @ 4:28 pm
groovindj wrote :
Yeah, I think it's a downgrade the way the sample volumes reset in VDJ 8. It's one of the first things I mentioned when I got to try 8.

I can't understand why the info can't be stored in the database. We shouldn't have to adjust gain to compensate for a deficiency in the way the volumes work.

I agree. Ultimately VDJ 8 is superior to VDJ 7 but still those little things matter

geposted Wed 14 Aug 19 @ 5:45 pm
wickedmix wrote :
mobilesensation wrote :

Change the sample gain and save it that will be remembered volume is always reset

Thanks for the advice

geposted Wed 14 Aug 19 @ 5:45 pm
Want to post an update to say that the new Virtual DJ 2021 fixes everything. Actually, the problem was resolved in the 2020 version but I only remembered this post recently.

geposted Thu 06 Aug 20 @ 1:57 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)