Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Lost ns7ll

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

hipfanPRO InfinityMember since 2010
So air canada lost my ns7Il.Im borrowing a friends pioneer sr2 can i just plug that in and go or do i need to download drivers for it.

geposted Tue 08 Oct 19 @ 1:36 pm

geposted Tue 08 Oct 19 @ 1:45 pm
Roger that....thank for the info

geposted Tue 08 Oct 19 @ 2:16 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
hipfan wrote :
So air canada lost my ns7Il.Im borrowing a friends pioneer sr2 can i just plug that in and go or do i need to download drivers for it.

Ain't that a bitch? I had the TSA drop my laptop on my way to California to do a wedding. That was five years ago. According to the TSA's website, you can file a claim and, they can take six years to review it.

geposted Tue 08 Oct 19 @ 6:01 pm
Yup already lost last weekend over this.Going to put a claim in for that. But nothin can be done until luggage is missing for 21 days .UNREAL.Somebody in Turkey is rockin out.

geposted Tue 08 Oct 19 @ 8:40 pm
I'm sorry man, that sucks! Hope you get a resolution soon.

geposted Thu 10 Oct 19 @ 2:59 am
So... they lost one of the biggest and heaviest controllers known to man
impressive...

geposted Thu 10 Oct 19 @ 1:29 pm
Yup ....they had lost my other bag which was my carry on but made me check it .Which had 8 xlr cables 4 xlr to 1/4 inch and my computer, but they were able to locate that.

geposted Thu 10 Oct 19 @ 3:10 pm
PhilWPRO InfinityMember since 2011
They checked a computer? Did you have to remove the battery (which is increasingly hard to do nowadays).

geposted Thu 10 Oct 19 @ 4:15 pm
klausmogensen wrote :
So... they lost one of the biggest and heaviest controllers known to man
impressive...

I know right!. It also I presume was in it's case, so there's no way you could miss that thing......unless of course whoever was loading the plane couldn't lift it and thought f##k that and just left it on the tarmac where it now acts as a plane wheel brake (can't remember what it's actually called)

*Pointless Mod edit*Chocks, as in; "Chocks away!"

geposted Fri 11 Oct 19 @ 1:00 pm
Bahhhh good point.Nope didnt make me take out the battery. Checked it cause the flight was full there was no room in the overhead.

geposted Fri 11 Oct 19 @ 2:01 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)