Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: dropping video onto another song or video not working.

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Even after selecting drop on track in options, it will not do it...

geposted Tue 15 Oct 19 @ 8:44 pm
with the new skin you have to use video editor

geposted Tue 15 Oct 19 @ 9:20 pm
wow :/

geposted Tue 15 Oct 19 @ 9:24 pm
burnyabad wrote :
wow :/

Yup....... They messed up a good thing once again....

geposted Tue 15 Oct 19 @ 11:59 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I'm actually glad I have to use the editor. I've had the drag and drop option mess me up during a gig.
I've also had the drag and drop screw up the video because it was trying to stretch the video to fit the audio.
Just my 2 cents.

geposted Wed 16 Oct 19 @ 12:39 am
blckjck wrote :
I'm actually glad I have to use the editor. I've had the drag and drop option mess me up during a gig.
I've also had the drag and drop screw up the video because it was trying to stretch the video to fit the audio.
Just my 2 cents.

That’s your fault then and you do realize you could of just stopped that from happening by changing the settings......

This is t the first time the team has taken away a decent option and replaced it with something that takes 80 steps to do.....

Hopefully they figure something out and soon, just my 2 cents.

geposted Wed 16 Oct 19 @ 5:53 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
the SOUND INSURGENT wrote :
That’s your fault then and you do realize you could of just stopped that from happening by changing the settings......

This is t the first time the team has taken away a decent option and replaced it with something that takes 80 steps to do.....

Hopefully they figure something out and soon, just my 2 cents.

The accidental drop of the video onto and audio when I was trying to load the video to the deck is entirely my fault. I get that.
I never found an option in the settings for not stretching the video to fit. I don't see one now either, but, it may have been removed with the changes.

geposted Wed 16 Oct 19 @ 10:18 pm
Hi , in the new update 5350 early acces the team bring back the option in certain way ,

GK

geposted Wed 16 Oct 19 @ 10:24 pm
bring back the option period. 10 years this has been a selling point for vdj over other brands, hell even serato does it now!!!!!!! Why in the HELL would you remove a feature like this?

geposted Thu 17 Oct 19 @ 4:02 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
It's already back in early access

geposted Thu 17 Oct 19 @ 6:45 am
GKAudiO DJ wrote :
Hi , in the new update 5350 early acces the team bring back the option in certain way ,

GK

in a certain way? I assume the dev team went back to the 100% reliable drop and go method that has been in effect for 10 years and is in full effect on Serato.

geposted Thu 17 Oct 19 @ 2:44 pm
stevoqxPRO InfinityMember since 2011
How can I get 5350?

geposted Thu 17 Oct 19 @ 6:15 pm
Download it from here, or let your VDJ software update (if you have the early access option enabled).

geposted Thu 17 Oct 19 @ 6:42 pm
Thank you team!! All fixed on my end now!

geposted Fri 18 Oct 19 @ 1:28 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)