Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Info needed on new remixes panel in sideview

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

As there's no mention of it in the manual yet, or details in the changelog, can Atomix please provide some more info?

I can see what it does, but is iDJPool the only choice of provider? I've tried entering other providers in config, but nothing happens.

Also, the results seem a little strange. For instance, I highlighted a track by Lamb called Sweet. The result in the Remixes column was not a remix of that track, but showed Miranda ert By and By (sic). When I loaded that "remix" to a deck, the actual name of the track was Miranda Lambert - Sweet By And By.

So it seems to have picked up on the group name (Lamb) and the song name (Sweet) then eliminated those words from the result!

geposted Sat 19 Oct 19 @ 4:04 pm
I dont have the full info but i did manage to select provider

geposted Sat 19 Oct 19 @ 4:19 pm
Ah there's a little dot to click on too!

I notice there's a spelling mistake. The heading for 'recommendations' says RECOMMNDED NEXT (middle e missing from recommended).

geposted Sat 19 Oct 19 @ 4:35 pm
As well as the above issues, strange things are happening with the browser columns in the remixes window.

If you have just the 'remix' column enabled, the column is populated. If you add another column (doesn't seem to matter which) the info in the 'remix' column disappears.

geposted Sun 20 Oct 19 @ 5:28 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
tested using soundcloud:
in database:
Martin Solveig ft. ALMA - All Stars (Official Video)

you get : Big Z Remix

tag editor say
Artist : Martin Solveig
Title: All Stars
Remix : Big Z Remix

add column everything is ok

you also get: All Stars - TRP Remix

tag editor say
Artist: Martin Solveig Ft. Alma
Title : All Stars - TRP Remix
Remix :

adding column, display as what is in tags thus remix disapears

and there is : All Stars (ORBZ Remix) FREE DOWNLOAD
in tags editor:
Artist: Martin Solveig
Title : All Stars (ORBZ Remix)
Remix : FREE DOWNLOAD

with remix only, display is a composite of remix part of title field and remix field and will appear as
<what in title removing everything before what is between parenthesis> <remix>
in fact title field seems to be parsed again as what is consider as remix while reading filenames keeping remix part and display before remix field
this prevent empty display

as far as any column is added, "remix" part of title does not display anymore in remix
only what is in fields display

may only be effective when title field display though

geposted Sun 20 Oct 19 @ 8:29 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)