Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Numark NVII (NV2) Issues

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi All

Since the latest updates, Ive encountered the following issues...

1) All my settings have been changed - Loop functions, cue button actions / pads etc. = I have managed to solve most of these issues granted - but this shouldn't of happened - Now im worried about updating further.

2) My decks are assigned - 3, 1, 2, 4 -- Since the update my Right deck 2, 4 = On random times - When loading a new track onto the deck ((Usually no 4)), the screen will change to the deck, the wave form would load BUT the side becomes unresponsive, no buttons/pads would work OR On occasions the Buttons would still be assigned to the deck 2 to which (not realizing that with headphones on - trying to cue up the track, hitting the cue/play would actually interact with deck 2 thus stopping the music = I found that I had to use the "select deck" button on the NV2 which the changed the Deck to select (the already displayed) deck 4 (the FX would change below) then the deck would become active -- OR it would change to deck 2, then I have to switch it back. (( I ASSUME this is a bug of the new update??? )))
Has anyone else had this issue?? Ive heard of the right decks becoming unresponsive from others, did you find a fix?

3) Lastly - On VDJ 8 (latest update), my Wave forms on the screen are Solid colours (which is what I had before) However - The Waveforms on the NV2 screens have since changed! They are no longer Solid, they are a mixture of White - Red ( for example ) showing the loudness of the track I suppose, I dont know how to revert this back to how it was. The Red deck no.2, is also almost orange in colour??? I hate it! Can this be changed??

Appreciate your help.

Twitch.

geposted Sun 20 Oct 19 @ 12:47 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)