Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Color coded CUE buttons

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Currently to assign a color to a CUE mark you right click on the little bar on the waveform, and choose from the color pallet.

How about letting us modify the CUE mark color by right clicking the CUE buttons on the Skin. Then both the waveform CUE is colorized, and the CUE button shows the proper CUE mark color as well.

Right clicking the CUE button would be much better target than right clicking on that little vertical mark in the waveform.

Yes??? Please!!!

geposted Fri 22 Nov 19 @ 8:54 am
PhilWPRO InfinityMember since 2011
+1 from me. Great idea!

geposted Sat 23 Nov 19 @ 1:48 pm
I'd go 1 extra and say that the hot cue button itself should be coloured too. Currently using the performance layout it only applys the colour to a very small part of the hot cue button which does make it hard to see on the screen.

geposted Thu 05 Dec 19 @ 1:58 pm
I'd be happy with a little colored dot on the CUE button showing the color of the CUE mark, instead of coloring the whole thing. Much nicer.

geposted Thu 12 Dec 19 @ 4:20 am
Or better still have the option to toggle between both?

geposted Thu 19 Dec 19 @ 3:55 pm
Ignore - double post

geposted Thu 19 Dec 19 @ 3:56 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Right clicking a hotcue pad deletes the cue, if you could live without that ok.
Giving up delete you could use those pads to pick 1 of 8 colours.

perhaps the script cue_color when no actual colour param is given could open the colour picker, perhaps.

geposted Thu 19 Dec 19 @ 4:17 pm
l have something like this.. for my self. with pad colors

geposted Sun 22 Dec 19 @ 7:46 pm
Ruben - How did you change the colour of the whole button?

That is exactly what i'm after.

geposted Thu 02 Jan 20 @ 2:33 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)