Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: VDJ 2020 Audio files on my external hard drive not showing

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I have around 55 thousand audio and video files as well as karaoke files on an external hard drive. VDJ 2020 shows all the video and karaoke files but the audio folder show up as empty or containing only a few songs when they should have hundreds or thousands. Did a "add to search data base" scan, rebooted computer, scanned BPMs but music not showing.

geposted Sat 28 Dec 19 @ 7:57 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

geposted Sat 28 Dec 19 @ 8:00 am
Thanks so much appreciate it. My VDJ7 computer went down today and I bought a new laptop and upgraded to 2020 and trying to get everything set up before my gig on New Years. Panicked and stressed so I apologize for not ready the manual in detail as time is short but I greatly appreciate the help.

geposted Sat 28 Dec 19 @ 8:09 am
I did a search in the search br of the online manual to see how I can access my logitech C920 USB camera instead of the laptops built in camera but can't find any info. on that so far. Can't find a drop down box either to select a different camera. Any insights on that possibly?

geposted Sat 28 Dec 19 @ 8:12 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
bring up the fx gui, dial 2 should switch cameras.

geposted Sat 28 Dec 19 @ 8:43 am
SMITHVICControlleristMember since 2015
HI I have plugged in my external hard drive into my laptop but some of the newly added. Folders are not showing on virtual Dj 2020

geposted Thu 13 Feb 20 @ 1:53 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)