Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Numark NS7 II platters glitching on VDJ 2020

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I love VDJ because of the intuitiveness and for me, the broadcasting feature! I have and Numark NS 7II running on Windows 10 and VDJ pro 2020. When I open VDJ all functions are working with controller (NS7II), the platters spin, FX is mapped etc....however the audio is jerky and glitchy.
I have done the following: Unistalled and reinstalled drivers; ensured that firmware was updated; windows 10 is updated; changed the on NSYII and changed the audio output latency (i'm currently using ASIO from Numark sound card at 256 at VDJ default settings)
Before this is dismissed as a controller issue please note that ... it works on my MAC and PC with the Serato Pro software and I have .. NO Audio ISSUES .. Please help as this is an expensive controller to not be compaible with VDJ 2020

Windows 10
HP g4
i5 processor
16 GB
ssd 256

geposted Mon 23 Mar 20 @ 1:47 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Can you record something and share the file in order to have a better understanding of your issue ?

Try to see if there is any difference if you plug on USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 port, and/or directly to computer in case you are using any hub.

Then see if setting latency to 512 is making sound any better.

geposted Tue 24 Mar 20 @ 12:42 am
When I have the Motor on , from the NS7II , than Virtual DJ not playing Track with the real BPM , its lower , and when I turn the Motor off , than it plays the Tracks with the real BPM..
Whats wrong there?

geposted Sat 04 Jul 20 @ 5:26 pm
im having the same problem.. did you get yours fixed?

geposted Mon 31 Aug 20 @ 2:13 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Try setting the RPM setting in VirtualDJ (in options) back to 33 (or 45) RPM if it's not already. Setting it to '4 Beats' can cause this.

geposted Mon 31 Aug 20 @ 10:14 am
SBDJ wrote :
Try setting the RPM setting in VirtualDJ (in options) back to 33 (or 45) RPM if it's not already. Setting it to '4 Beats' can cause this.

Yes , this was the Problem , it was on 4 Beats..
On the RPM Settings it works.

geposted Mon 31 Aug 20 @ 3:08 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)