Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: SoundcCloud Go+ Cue points

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

In VDJ, I am able to see all of my SoundCloud Go+ playlists, however, none of my cue points were ported over. So is it possible to import my Serato cue points for my SoundCloud Go+ playlists into VDJ?

Any help would be much appreciated!

geposted Fri 14 Aug 20 @ 1:15 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Serato writes Hotcues to Tags, and you can get those in VirtualDJ too.
There is a setting in VirtualDJ Settings-->OPTIONS tab , named as getCuesfromTags that you can set to "always".
You may have to reload Tags for those tracks though and probably set back to "for new Files" once you get what u want.

geposted Fri 14 Aug 20 @ 1:37 pm
I tried several times to perform that very task without any success. Have you been successful with retaining your cue points from a streaming service?

geposted Fri 14 Aug 20 @ 2:24 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
If you set the cue points yourself on another computer, you should use the backup database feature on that computer, copy the backup to the new computer and import the backup there.

geposted Fri 14 Aug 20 @ 3:27 pm
I have only used one computer. Any other suggestions?

geposted Fri 14 Aug 20 @ 6:10 pm
Is this a bug? It seems like VDJ will only import tags from local music (mp3 stored on the computer) and will not import tags from Serato related to online music e.g. SoundCloud Go+. Since Serato stores my cue points for SoundCloud, I am a bit surprised that VDJ does not import this data at all. This is definitely a flaw.

geposted Sat 15 Aug 20 @ 12:23 pm
You created the cue points in VirtualDJ right?

geposted Sat 15 Aug 20 @ 1:00 pm
No. I created the cue points in Serato, which VDJ advertises that it imports them into their database. In reality, it only imports cue points related to local music residing on the system and not those related to online music e.g. soundcloud.

geposted Sat 15 Aug 20 @ 4:47 pm
Serato cue points are indeed loaded from the file tags, not from the serato database file.
Since for online files tags can't be written they can indeed not be read by VirtualDJ

geposted Sat 15 Aug 20 @ 6:06 pm
Is it possible for VDJ to read the online tags for soundcloud cue points made in serato?

geposted Thu 27 Aug 20 @ 5:53 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)