Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Moving Keyboard Shortcuts from PCDJ VJ to VDJ

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

big-benHome userMember since 2006
Hi

I'm currently using PCDJ VJ and would like to move to VDJ, but I use keyboard shortcuts for almost everything and, although I've read a couple of threads on VDJ shortcuts, I can't get my head around the programming, as in PCDJ you just select the shortcut you want and add a value if needed. If there anywhere I can find a list that shows the VDJ equivalent of the PCDJ shortcut?

Thanks.

geposted Fri 14 Aug 20 @ 4:52 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014

geposted Fri 14 Aug 20 @ 5:15 pm
PCDJ VJ was made by VirtualDJ.
I cant remember how the keyboard shortcuts where, but might even be very similar already...

Its basically a custom limited version of VirtualDJ, branded PCDJ ;-)
(although very old by now, and outdated, so much better to start using modern VirtualDJ and have access to full features)

geposted Fri 14 Aug 20 @ 5:46 pm
Bloomin' heck, I bought and used PCDJ VJ prior to buying VirtualDJ back in 2006. IIRC it was a nightmare, buggy and slow due to the PCDJ wrapper (the file was double the size of VDJ). Still got it on my old XP Dell Inspiron 6000 along with Traktor (3 I think) and all PC DJ products from Red onwards. I must have spent a fortune on DJ programs. Glad I switched to VirtualDJ. :-)

geposted Fri 14 Aug 20 @ 9:27 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)