Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: hercules dj control starlight led's vdj 2021

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

sarlacPRO InfinityMember since 2005
hercules dj control starlight led's vdj 2021

in vdj 8 i had a button/pad selection 'star light' which enabled the rgb led lights on the controller to do various things. i cant see that in vdj 2021. btw 2021 is the best yet!

geposted Sat 22 Aug 20 @ 3:49 pm
Its moved to settings (options) in the software itself, instead of using pads (for all such controllers having options earlier on pads).

In VirtualDJ settings/options just search hercules or starlight and you should find it there ;-)

geposted Sat 22 Aug 20 @ 4:01 pm
Rune (dj-in-norway) wrote :
Its moved to settings (options) in the software itself, instead of using pads (for all such controllers having options earlier on pads).

In VirtualDJ settings/options just search hercules or starlight and you should find it there ;-)

can't see that at all. i'm in the main options and tweaks page. nothing appears when i search for hercules or starlight

geposted Sat 22 Aug 20 @ 4:11 pm
Odd, should be there if they are no longer on pads. You looked in the pads drop down list?
We'll check as soon as we can our end also ;-)

geposted Sat 22 Aug 20 @ 4:16 pm
Rune (dj-in-norway) wrote :
Odd, should be there if they are no longer on pads. You looked in the pads drop down list?
We'll check as soon as we can our end also ;-)

not in the pads. used to be 'star light' pad with option pads. on 2021 the last entry is 'star fx'

geposted Sun 23 Aug 20 @ 12:21 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The light modes are now moved to VDJ Settings.
Try to search for Light instead of hercu..
But even without searching, if you select the OPTIONS tab , you should get a CONTROLLER sub category, and selecting that, you should get the lightsmode setting at the top

geposted Sun 23 Aug 20 @ 2:56 pm
many thanks. i had tried that setting before (selecting 'off') but the led status remained the same. this time i restarted the software with the controller connected and now it works fine and led's are turned off. it seems it's not an instant change but changes upon reload of software with controller connected.

thanks for your help. much appreciated

geposted Tue 25 Aug 20 @ 11:22 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)