Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Numark DJ2GO2 Touch slight lag in cue and play/pause

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

djdonnPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I'm using a DJ2GO2 Touch (yes, I know, it's a toy but I don't need it for performance) on a Win 10 gaming desktop machine. Plenty of power. On any song, there is a noticeable (few milliseconds) lag between when I press a cue button and when the song actually starts. The cue point is set properly, right at the first possible point of sound. The same lag occurs when I press the play/pause button, when starting from a cue point or when starting or stopping a song anywhere in the song. The jog wheel seems to have almost no lag. I've tried several different latency settings in VDJ, anywhere from zero up to 2048, no difference. I've tried switching on and off the 'ultra latency'. No difference. The sound card is the internal computer sound (Realtek). In the 'Advanced' section of the 'speakers properties' in Windows sound settings, it is set at the highest setting (32 bit, 192000 Hz, Studio quality. If I reduce that setting, the lag actually gets worse. I've tried different USB ports, including 3.0 and 2.0, no change.

Interestingly, even when I use the DJ2Go2 Main out sound card, same lag. Same lag in headphone jack from DJ2Go2, which would almost indicate the issue is with the controller itself, but wanted to check here to see if anyone else has experienced the same or similar issue.

Now, when I use my USB wired mouse and click the cue or play/pause buttons, there is zero lag.

Any ideas where this lag is coming from Is there some setting I'm missing that can get rid of this lag? It's pretty annoying.

geposted Tue 27 Oct 20 @ 6:22 pm
Well, it is a toy. Low quality internals. It's meant for practice or home use.

geposted Tue 27 Oct 20 @ 6:49 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)