Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: AutoPlay to Single Deck Only?
RydroidPRO InfinityMember since 2021
Yes... I am pretty new to using Virtual DJ. I have been using it the last couple weeks or so. It seems that I changed a setting and cannot get it to go back.

I use the AutoPlay function a lot... basically I drag lists from my Tidal into the "AutoPlay" area and then just start it playing and leave it as I am working on other things. This had been working great, where it would on 'Deck 1' play one song, once it was finished it would load the next song onto Deck 1 and start playing it automatically.

Something changed or I changed a setting somewhere.. basically now it is using both Deck 1 and Deck 2 and shuffling between them. It will be playing a track on Deck 1. Once it ends the track on Deck 2 starts and automatically, the track that ended on Deck 1 is removed and the next track in AutoPlay is loaded to that deck.

I basically want to use it where it just keeps loading to one deck...
I have been using the AutoPlay function since I first downloaded and started my trial and it had been working using a single deck. Just today it started shuffling between Deck 1 and Deck 2. How do I get it back where it just uses the one deck?

I use an external mixer (Denon X1850) and media controller (Denon SC6000M).
With it switching between decks, I have to keep hitting 'Layer' on my Media Controller to keep it up with the active track which is kind of annoying. I just want it to keep playing from tracks I load into VDJ to a single deck and then I have physical control from my media controller.

I hope that this makes sense.. many thanks to anyone that can help.

geposted Sun 19 Sep 21 @ 8:11 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
settings automixDualDeck no

geposted Sun 19 Sep 21 @ 8:13 pm
RydroidPRO InfinityMember since 2021
LocoDog... that was it!!
Thank you so much!!
Really appreciated!

geposted Sun 19 Sep 21 @ 8:38 pm