Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: New update?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Any ideas on an update? The last release 1.12 was december 11th. Its been over 3 1/2 months without an update and wondering when the next update will happen. Hopefully *very* soon.

geposted Fri 23 Mar 01 @ 12:09 am
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Sir,

please be patient. You will be surprised soon!

Regards
mama

geposted Fri 23 Mar 01 @ 7:54 am
It's always: over a couple of weeks then is the next update ready! Just give us a date so we doesn't have to come here everyday!

geposted Fri 23 Mar 01 @ 6:34 pm
Last update we were all emailed right?

I presume that the team will probably do the same again for us so that we don't have to check every day (Although I must admit I have been checking anyway)

Can't wait for the next version!

DJ Dez

geposted Sat 24 Mar 01 @ 2:01 pm
RiscHome userMember since 2003
To all users,
People who have the full version will be e-mailed when the update is ready.
Demo users will have to keep checking back.

-= R ! S C =-
Team Atomix

geposted Sat 24 Mar 01 @ 2:08 pm
RiscHome userMember since 2003

geposted Sat 24 Mar 01 @ 2:20 pm
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
We are not working like some very big software companies! If you get a version to download, it is checked properly to be purchased without bugs!

Like you see in the forum, registered users have almost no problems with the functionaity of AtomixMP3.

So please let us surprise you with a really good new version!

mama

geposted Sat 24 Mar 01 @ 4:18 pm
dj2nvHome userMember since 2004
hey bros
I just wanted to say..
take your time with the new version..
i Say this coz i just bought the full version and it must be difficult to improve on such a fantastic piece of software..
so i'm looking forward to being blown away by the new version of atomixmp3..
Thanz for the sik program..

DJ NERO
p.s. How can i change my level from nebie to wotever

geposted Sun 25 Mar 01 @ 11:27 am
Nice avoidance of answering the question. Can't you just give us a rough approximation of when it is going to be released???!!! Ever thought that maybe your company is too secretive?? People DO NOT like being left in the dark, especially when asked to hand money over to YOU!

geposted Sun 25 Mar 01 @ 6:07 pm
It's really funny to read someone accusing the atomix team of being secretive, and in the dark.... while they post anonymous. Who's being secretive? Talk to any of the guys on the team and they'll tell you they're busting their ass to get this version out to us. They're running into unforeseen problems, and fixing them. They thought it would be out a long time ago, and unfortunately it's taking longer. I understand the frustration, but man.. these programs don't write themselves. Just chill and wait to get that glorious email in your in-box.. announcing the update..

geposted Mon 26 Mar 01 @ 3:47 am
I say chill out & wait for the new [banging!] version

Bit upset tho' that the actual web site hasn't been updated for a while - it's nice to see a work in progress ;0)

geposted Mon 26 Mar 01 @ 7:04 pm
Ok, fair enough. I appreciate there is a lot of work to be done and that you all want to do it properly and release a bug free version. I post under anonymous because I can't be bothered to log in every time i want to write a quick message. Hope it's out soon, looking forward to it, its a kick-arse program. You can't blame us mere mortals for wanting the new version 5 minutes ago, we are just excited about it! Apologies for having an unnecessary go at you.

_*MiX MaStEr*_

geposted Fri 30 Mar 01 @ 8:30 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)