Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Update at all?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hello, I know you are all working hard on the next version of Atomix but can you at least give an update of how long it will be, or a rough date instead of 'soon' and 'when its done' I understand there are deadline lapses and its no easy take creating a program like this with a deadline in sight, but an indication of how things are progressing or even some of the new features we are to expect in the new version would be greatly appricitated.

Thanks

geposted Tue 10 Apr 01 @ 1:13 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
To all our users.

Here some news for this week:
We are upgrading our server in order to have a better access for the next release.

The release date is coming. Less than a month if our new servers works fine.

The new version will implement lot of improvment but new features too !

Well... more news next week !

geposted Tue 10 Apr 01 @ 1:31 pm
Thanks for your quick reply, Yan.

I think I speak for most Atomix users when I say, we dont mind waiting long times for the next release....we would just like to be kept informed of its progress, new things that have been added/being tested...just general updates on whats going on. Instead of keeping everything secret we may be able to help in some ways and give input on certain issues you may be having.

Thanks for your time

geposted Tue 10 Apr 01 @ 1:48 pm
Yep i agree that!!!
Peace

geposted Tue 10 Apr 01 @ 6:05 pm
I have to agree with the person posting the original message. But I would also like to say that I fail to see how keeping the new features and other improvements secret, benefits the users or the atomix-team. Looking at other posts, I see I'm not the only one who is eager to try the new update.

It's like this...
When going to the cinema, you always get to watch trailers of up-coming movies. There and then you give the movies three verdicts; "I can't wait to see that one.", "Well, I'll wait for the video.", or "Zzzzzzzz". If I gave the movie the first verdict and it turns out to be a complete fiasco, I will experience ten times as much frustration and disappointment than if I had seen it on video. If I had given the movie verdict 2 or 3, it would almost be okay if the movie sucked.

What I'm trying to say, is that I would very much like a "trailer" of the new version so that I can give my verdict. (Not necesarrily a beta-version... but a list of improvements). The update now has verdict 1. But this also means that the risk of disappoinment is there too.

I'm very pleased with the program so far, but the suspence is killing me. I think I need profesional help. Damn. I even have www.atomixmp3.com as my home page on explorer.

What can I do? :)

-JIM

(Ps I suspect this post isn't going to change anything, but it is worth a try.)

geposted Tue 10 Apr 01 @ 10:33 pm
Sir,

As i have alredy said i'm not responsable of this! I receive my orders from the author and this order are : SECRET SECRET SECRET!!!! So I can't do nothing else!

I don't have already the authorisation to post my first message... so please be patient.
I know it was a long time i say this but if my informations are right it is now a question of weeks.

geposted Tue 10 Apr 01 @ 11:20 pm
My prior post was not aimed at you. I merely wanted to express my thoughts on the matter and question the policy that has been set by THE AUTHOR, and not to criticize the people who are bound by it in this forum. I apologize if this was unclear, and I will wait silently.

_Jim

geposted Wed 11 Apr 01 @ 12:46 am
Yes, we must all wait silently.

Bow to "The Author" Lord of Secrets.

geposted Wed 11 Apr 01 @ 11:56 pm
Don't Blame Steph like this!

I'm speaking wih him every day now! He works hard in order to release the new version the fastest he can!

But you don't know the full story.
I say, yes I know more than you but this things I know let me say that the author has right to don't speak about a release date or the new features which will be added...

Besides, tomorrow, as each day, I will write him a letter in order to have the lastest news for you, our dear poor poor users ;-)

Best regards from all our team,
Yan-X
.:: ATOMIXMP3 TEAM ::.

geposted Thu 12 Apr 01 @ 1:16 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)