Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: What´s up here? Please stop, read this, think about it and then write...

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
...a respectful and intelligent answer without blamings!

I´ll say it before you write it:

I´ll delete ALL blamings in this post!

My god, let Yan-X and us other teamers do our job! If Yan wouldn´t do it, almost 2000 (!!!!) support questions weren´t answered!

If you all are such cracks in marketing, programming and technical issues, why don´t you write here

HEY, HOW CAN WE HELP YOU TO GET THE NEW VERSION RELEASED?

To my knowledge, the teamapply@atomixmp3.com isn´t a very stressed adress!

So come on, give us some help and stop blaming us! As Yan said thousands times, we are not the owners, we are simply some users they want to support this great piece of software!!

mama

geposted Thu 06 Sep 01 @ 7:59 pm
ello to 1 and all :o)
rite, first off, atomix IS great .. the simplest and cheapest mp3 mix prog aboutand until somthing comes along that i prefer i'll continue to play about with it
dispite all this tho, this forum i think has expressed an opinion that disagrees with that of the programmer .. none of us LIKE SUPRISES .. we want some more news on a project that insists is still alive and kickin. I know how long it takes to write something in assembly (if thats how the new version is coded), and if there is just one coder, and maybe an artist working on the visual side, then i can accept it will take longer than 6 months or so fer a new version written from scratch. what i dont think has been right all along is keeping us, the punters, free of all developments .. some screenshots would do no harm whatsoever even.
if its help u need then i raise my hands an insist to be a part of this .. coding, visuals, market reasearch or wotever. ive been impressed with this product since i saw it and new it would continue to improve beyond that of its competitors.
i can see the point of the ranters tho. you dont seem to act as tho the business is still running .. its all too quiet!
i cant and wont force a new version outta the team .. if a mail appears in my box one day i'll be happy as fek, but if not i'll continue to use the same prog i been using all year .. its fine and does wot the blurb said.
i'll finish by asking for a few things ;o) can u tell us wot percentage yer at in finishing? howcome u find not giving us news developments (at least monthly!) helpful? have u gone and lost all addresses and details of registered users and have no way of proving who bought the damn thing LOL
still, happy arguing every1 and be good :o)
ps - soz its mainly a hot air message but i wos bored!!

geposted Thu 06 Sep 01 @ 8:24 pm
First of all, what are 'blamings'? Is this yet another abuse of the English language?

I assume that you mean you will not accept anybody posting messages that blame anyone else for anything. Does that about cover it?!

Are you a dictator? Because it sounds like you are. An accomplished one at that.

We are not allowed to blame Atomix for not giving us a new version that the company itself promised us 8 months ago?! EIGHT MONTHS AGO. Do I need to repeat it??

Tell us then, who should we blame? It must be our (the customer's) fault then. How dare we treat ourselves so terribly.

geposted Thu 06 Sep 01 @ 8:50 pm
alreaHome userMember since 2003
You live in a contry whith laws, but no dictators don't you.
Because of people who can't be trust, we need laws! We need rules because everything work whith rules : your brain, maths, peoples.... Rules do not implicate dictatorship, hopfully! So please stop saying that moderators are dictators. If you would have lived in such a country, you would be ashamed. Think it.

geposted Thu 06 Sep 01 @ 11:27 pm
Moderators are dictators when they dictate to us that we cannot place blame upon those at fault.

geposted Thu 06 Sep 01 @ 11:48 pm
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Image, you would do the work to post a site in the web, you code a forum and you´re in there every day and then, you´re called a fucker, fag and so on. What would you think and what would you do?

I know your answer: You´ld let all insult and blame you!

So then please, why isn´t there a site from you?

mama

geposted Fri 07 Sep 01 @ 6:57 am
Q speaketh - hiya all

Listening with interest to the arguments over the project slippage and subsequently customer expectations being (to whatever extent I don't know as I'm new around here) mismanaged -

In no position to complain as I am not a current user, only a prospective one - but if there is something that could make this entire venture extremely special, and if the same low-cost ethic would be maintained following the release of "super-Atomix 1.0" then

why don't all the designers, coders, project managers, marketeers and analysts who visit this site put their hands up and get together within a secure area on the web to look at the progress, agree the outstanding actions and put a plan in place to ensure that delivery can be achieved within some resemblance of a published schedule - it's not so long ago that Linux was a fledgling o/s that showed people what the power of collaborative committment could achieve - so open up the source code and the project definition/schedule to a group of committed people within a secure area and let's see whether a wider effort to get this software up and running can't succeed

I bet it could

Q
Brighton, UK

geposted Fri 07 Sep 01 @ 1:39 pm
Chance would be a fine thing. I don't think they have half of those people in the company. There are only two coders and that's it apparently.

geposted Fri 07 Sep 01 @ 6:47 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)