Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: I have the full version what other documents you need

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

except e-mail what else you would ask for the update.i mean something like purchase number that was sending to me by email (creavente@creavente.com) or what else?so we can be prepared
Thanx for your time

geposted Fri 23 Nov 01 @ 3:59 pm
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
All users are registered and will get an automatic mail with instructions to download their copy of the new version.

geposted Fri 23 Nov 01 @ 4:00 pm
OUaOUUUU you reply my msg very very quick I AM IMPRESED mama.Thanx a lot for this information

geposted Fri 23 Nov 01 @ 4:07 pm
i was wondering about that 2.
;-)
i now know the answer.
tnx

geposted Fri 23 Nov 01 @ 5:02 pm
No prob! (sorry for this delay! lol)

geposted Fri 23 Nov 01 @ 5:58 pm
You'll also need a copy of your passport and a current and valid driving license, 6 copies of your internet receipt, 5 copies of a valid ID Card, and 10 photos of yourself, they must be current.

If all this is in order, you then must travel to France and show all your documents to Stephane Clavel personally and then pass a series of lie detector tests, including an interview by an ex-CIA operative. You will then be tested with truth serum whilst undergoing various torture techniques.

Assuming you pass the tests, you're computer will be confiscated for 2 weeks while it is tested to make sure an original full copy of Atomix had been or is on it, the spyware inside the program will already have told them whether or not you are using a copy of the program purchased by someone else, if that is the case, you will be executed by highly trained assassins. Assuming this is not the case, you will be sent an email with complicated and encoded instructions of the download site where, after entering 16 passwords, you will be permitted to download the program.

I hope this helps clear up some of the mystery surrounding how to get hold of the new version when you're already a registered paid-up user.

geposted Fri 23 Nov 01 @ 6:22 pm
Correction:
Not 16 but 26 passwords!

LOL

geposted Fri 23 Nov 01 @ 6:59 pm
what happens when you have changed your isp and your email is no longer current. How do I go about downloading the update then?

geposted Sat 24 Nov 01 @ 3:15 am
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Just mail us at service@atomixmp3.com, and include both your old and new email addresses, your name and your reference number.

geposted Sat 24 Nov 01 @ 9:10 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)