Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: How to Chat with fellow Atomix Users online....read on

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

flexHome userMember since 2001
Since a lot of people want some kind of chat room for atomix goings ons and discussions I thought I would write a small guide here to get people onto the IRC channel that seems to be set up or until someone makes a dedicated room/http chat.

ok, first you need an IRC program. MIRC is probally the most common used and easest to pickup and more importantly works on windows =O)

Download MIRC from here http://www.mirc.com/get.html

Once downloaded and its installed, run the program, and fill in the various details it asks for. Then fill in a nick name you want to use and alternative....the rest is self explanitory.

Once that has been done goto fileoptionsconnectservers and choose an efnet server...then click connect...be warned some may not work and say you cant connect so try a few until you do, best ones are .fr .uk .se .no

you will know when you have connected as it will scroll a load of crap in a 'status' window. Once this has finished type
/j #atomixmp3 and return.....

If all has gone well you should have joined the channel and you will see some people in there.....

ive been in there a few days and there is a botnet up from someone, not sure who, and a couple of others have joined for a bit but nothing amazing going on yet, hopefully when more peeps join we can get the ball rolling and some proper discussions etc.

Dont put it off, do it now....maybe some of the atomix team will join in =O)

Flex

geposted Sun 30 Dec 01 @ 10:18 pm
pffff it was empty when i joined... but great idea and maybe it will be a hit in the future, but you should advertise a lot to make people join...

geposted Mon 31 Dec 01 @ 3:20 pm
dj2nvHome userMember since 2004
im here yet again!!!
waitin, patiently

.::DJ2nV::.

geposted Tue 01 Jan 02 @ 5:14 am
Yeah, come on people! Join!

geposted Thu 03 Jan 02 @ 5:57 am
Hi Guys.
Can I use Atomix profitionalsy at parties like the real thing?
/
/
I got 20GB of music and I like the damn thing.

geposted Fri 04 Jan 02 @ 12:02 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)