Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Seems like no new add ons are beying developped ...

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Common people, let your creativity work and design new add ons for this phat ass program!
I know i can't because i am not that experienced with computers but there are people who can! ...
Greetz and a happy new year!
Dj T-Bone

geposted Mon 31 Dec 01 @ 2:37 pm
DJ OmniHome userMember since 2001
The problem is not with the community. It seems to be with the Atomix web masters(or maybe just a technical problem). I say that because I've submitted a skin(twice) and it has not been put online even tough I have submitted it about two weeks and a half ago. I've E-mailed the Atomix team and they said they were going to take a look but nothing happened.

I am certain that it is not the only case. There is probably tons of new skins and effects waiting to be "approved".

DJ Omni
http://www.productionsomni.com

geposted Tue 01 Jan 02 @ 4:30 am
I too have submitted to the webmaster....No reply yet and it has been two weeks...not even a thank you and we'll get back to you e-mail!

geposted Tue 01 Jan 02 @ 4:36 am
I read somewhere around here that the webmaster is on vacation...

geposted Tue 01 Jan 02 @ 8:34 am
ikkeHome userMember since 2003
Ah OK. I sent my lang file too, and it sn't downloadable yet! :-( ;-)

geposted Tue 01 Jan 02 @ 12:47 pm
I hope that they get my file and publish it because I've lost everything in my hard drive's death. I'd like to get my skin back! 8-)

DJ Omni
http://www.productionsomni.com

geposted Tue 01 Jan 02 @ 1:45 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
lol!

1st january i'm here so we are not on holidays!

Only the author can validate your submissions to the addons section and currently he is away cause he has worked for the new year party in another city in France (at 300kms from his home)

So for the next two days you will not found any new addons.

geposted Tue 01 Jan 02 @ 5:16 pm
the next 2 days ... hmmm it's the 5/1/2002 now ... Maybe you should get 2 webamsters, in that way you're not dependant from 1 person ...
Greetz and a happy 2002, Dj T-bone

geposted Sat 05 Jan 02 @ 7:16 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)