Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Any good programs for splitting mixes?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I know this has been asked but I can't find where they asked it on the boards. I just have a mix I wanna split into tracks so I can put it on a cd.

geposted Thu 17 Jan 02 @ 1:21 am
there is a way...if u hav atomixmp3 v2 then just play the mix and ask atomix to record it then u just hav to press the cut button when you want to change trax

Dj Rune.

geposted Thu 17 Jan 02 @ 3:52 am
Yeah I tried that already but the damn thing skips like hell. Is there anything else?

geposted Thu 17 Jan 02 @ 4:40 am
skips??? wat do u mean skips? that 2 sec gap between tracks on a cd?? If thats it then its not atomix but ur cd writer prog. If u r using ez cd creator then
"To prevent a two second gap from occurring between audio tracks, you can record sound files stored on your hard disk to a blank CD using the Disc-at-Once option. When creating the CD, select Disc-at-Once from the CD Creation Setup dialog box."

geposted Thu 17 Jan 02 @ 6:38 am
I think he may mean that Atomix is skipping in software mode. To record with Atomix, you must have the program in software mode. I'd imagine he normally mixes in hardware mode and uses a different program/method to record the mix. If I'm wrong, please correct me.

I have tried some programs to split the mix into tracks with limited success. Some leave a slight glitch between the tracks. Apparently you can split the mix into tracks in any places along the mix you desire if you use Nero to burn the CD. I haven't checked Nero to see where this option is, but I'm sure it is there, as many people say they use it and it's flawless.

I can use Atomix 2.0 in software mode with no skipping so I can use the track splitting option incorporated in it, unfortunately I don't do this as I no longer record mixes due to the crackling and glitches I get in Atomix when moving the crossfader, EQ's, etc in software mode. I have no external mixer so I can't mix in hardware mode and then use a separate program to record, as I do need the EQ's for a perfect mix, which are unusable in hardware mode until the 2.1 patch is released.

The cause for skipping, crackling and all other audio problems associated with Atomix needs to be identified and if possible, rectified. Too many people suffer from these various faults for it to be ignored. Many potential customers are left disillussioned by them. There MUST be reasons for these problems, and therefore there MUST be steps that can be taken to cure them. There is too much speculation involved in the reasons behind these faults, with too many "possible" remedies. Let's get more facts. Look at other mixing programs - while inferior in specifications to Atomix, they do not have these audio problems, ergo, it is possible to eradicate them, one way or another.

I hope I do not receive abuse for this, but it had to be said. I am trying to help, not hinder. I look forward to the day when everyone can use Atomix without problems, it is indeed the best mixing program available.

James

geposted Thu 17 Jan 02 @ 2:18 pm
corePRO InfinityMember since 2003

geposted Thu 17 Jan 02 @ 6:56 pm
ikkeHome userMember since 2003
Or use GoldWave or Cooledit (on www.download.com) or nother good wave - mp3 editor.

Greetz, ikke

geposted Thu 17 Jan 02 @ 9:47 pm
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
The best burning software with "linked track splitting" is Feurio! You can download it as unlimited shareware with a great diagnosic and help tool at www.feurio.com.

geposted Thu 17 Jan 02 @ 11:22 pm
Rodie83Home userMember since 2001
Listen fellow. All the above programs suck like hell. And I can know it. Oyeh and what is really shitty........you'll have to pay for them. I said it a thousand times before but pleaz take a look at http://www.crosswinds.net/~cdwave/ And I personally bet you'll like it. Seeya

geposted Mon 21 Jan 02 @ 11:56 am
Rodie83Home userMember since 2001
Oyeh forgot to say its free and only 800kb or so hehehehehe!!!

geposted Mon 21 Jan 02 @ 11:56 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)