Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: beta-testers for 2.1 already selected?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Does anyone know if the beta testers have already been selected? or if atomix is just draggin' their ass in selecting the people. i know i tried to apply for it and i haven't heard anything back from them. just wonderin' if they already picked 'em

geposted Wed 20 Feb 02 @ 7:50 am
Yes, they already picked the beta testers. They don't want anymore people beta testing right now.

geposted Wed 20 Feb 02 @ 10:14 am
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
No, we don't NEED any more beta testers for now.

geposted Wed 20 Feb 02 @ 1:59 pm
Guys, if you really want to be beta testers, and have all features, just pay the small price for atomixmp3! It's a great program, and it's definitley worth it's pricetag.

-MixMasterMatt

geposted Thu 21 Feb 02 @ 4:09 am
???, I did pay for it. That has nothing to do with it. Actually I don't really care much whether or not I'm beta testing. I'd like to see the new version, but I'm not going to use beta software for anything so I'm happy waiting till the next release comes out. Ironing out the bugs in beta testing is good, so I say take all the time you need AtomixMP3 team.

Brad

geposted Thu 21 Feb 02 @ 5:46 am
Oh. Well then if you wanted to beta test, you should have signed up initially.

-MixMasterMatt

geposted Thu 21 Feb 02 @ 12:56 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
MixMasterMatt please keep cool !

In fact the beta testers have been selected with some criterias, such as the help they provide to other users in the forum.

Help other users, and maybe next time you'll be selected for the next beta test !

geposted Thu 21 Feb 02 @ 5:26 pm
hey it's cool, i was just curious.. that's all. i appreciate the replies.. and mixmastermatt.. are you alright dude? i personally bought 2.0, and i also signed up for betatesting right when i saw they were accepting applications.

anyways, i emailed atomix and they had said that the official 2.1 will be comin' out pretty soon... and i do believe that dams replied to my email. so thnx dams

geposted Thu 21 Feb 02 @ 7:55 pm
that above message was me by the way

geposted Thu 21 Feb 02 @ 7:56 pm
Sorry about that, I was just in a bad mood when i wrote that last message. Keep mixin' with automixmp3, and have fun!

-MixMasterMatt

geposted Thu 21 Feb 02 @ 9:08 pm
mixalisPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Is not very happy :-) to be a beta tester... If you djing every nite using atomix u can understand how hard is to have a bug beta on your computer. I enjoy this beta but i spend allot of my free time to install and uninstall and reinstall the betas and v 2.0 to be ready for djing. Yes i like to be beta tester not because this is a privileg but because, i think, this is the price you get when you help others (advises, skins, langouages, effects etc). Oooohh yes i love this game.

geposted Sat 02 Mar 02 @ 12:05 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)