Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: How long does it usually take to get Atomix?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I'm just wondering how much time it takes to get Atomix after you've ordered it.

geposted Sat 02 Mar 02 @ 3:42 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
only few minutes if the credit card used is yours.

geposted Sat 02 Mar 02 @ 6:33 pm
nice, thx
thought it would take like a week or so :(

geposted Sat 02 Mar 02 @ 6:52 pm
DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
good decision!!!!

geposted Sat 02 Mar 02 @ 10:07 pm
You're going to be amaze with this program, very stable and easy to use.

geposted Sun 03 Mar 02 @ 1:13 am
Yes, it is very stable and easy to use.

Be prepared for crackling on the sound and very long waiting times for updates, though. There are two sides to everything... I am just presenting the side nobody else deciding to tell you about.

Oh, and everybody go back to a message posted a long time ago in this forum by Stephane where he says that the 2.1 update would be released in a matter of days, but then goes on to say that no one would believe him. LOL, now you see why we don't believe what you tell us Stephane!! A matter of days?! That was weeks ago. Oh dear me.

geposted Sun 03 Mar 02 @ 9:29 pm
mixalisPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Dear anonymous
I am not a attorney to vindication the atomix team but there are some thinks you must know. Beta testing is allmost finish and soon new version will be on. I think you are not a beta tester so you can not see whats going on in beta forum. There are about 200 wishes and promptitude for new function in new version. Atomix team made real allot of them and because of this (and some bugs) new version is not ready yet.

geposted Sun 03 Mar 02 @ 11:23 pm
If you don't like atomixmp3, then why are you talking in this forum? Don't spoil good times for others! There is no update time at all, at least from what I've experienced. And I've never had a crackling sound, but a few people have had it, but 2.1 won't have it! Go ahead and purchase the full version! It's worth it! What more can you ask for? Free future updates forever, and the best dj software known to man!

-MixMasterMatt

geposted Mon 04 Mar 02 @ 12:22 am
nateHome userMember since 2001
The only time i've ever had atomix 2.0 crackle is when I move the beats in the beat display... But alas, 2.1 will remedy that little problem. Lets just say 2.1 gets closer to vinyl... *wink* :D

-nate

geposted Mon 04 Mar 02 @ 7:40 am
I posted the above Anonymous message. Don't get me wrong, I think Atomix is the best program there is and deservedly so. The Atomix Team were the first to introduce highly effective auto-beatmatching and BPM counting, something which other dj software producers are copying as quickly as they can. Have a look at mixvibes pro 4 which has ATTEMPTED to copy the auto-beatmatching, it's terrible, it truly is. The layout is horrible. Atomix surpasses that copycat with ease. All I am saying is that the Atomix Team fall down somewhat on some promises. A date may not have been given exactly for the 2.1 release but Stephane did say some weeks ago that it would be out in a few days, which is a release date of sorts from the Boss himself!! It was not held to, however. Despite this, I understand now that the Team are adding many new features as quickly as they can and therefore I apologise for having a go at them.

I am looking forward to the 2.1 release for a variety of reasons, not least an end to the crackling that I and many other users suffer from. I have tried just about ALL other mixing programs available and Atomixmp3 beats them on most counts and is cheaper than the rest. They say that the original is usually the best, and in this case it really is. Once a few improvements are made Atomix will be leaders once again - even though I expect they are already.

The Atomix Team deserve credit and respect for making a superb program. A very neat and easy-to-use layout, the best beatmatching on offer and very accurate and quick auto-bpm counting, these are just some of the features that no other program has copied to perfection. Not to mention the stability and low use of system resources which means Atomix is the fastest program by far.

I know I knock the Team far more than I should do as they have, in all fairness, created something that no one else has even come close to and were the first people to do it. I don't hate Atomixmp3 in the slightest, it's my favourite program and will remain the best as far as I can see.

For the original poster of this topic and anyone else who is considering buying Atomixmp3 - DO IT! Buy it and I and everyone else can guarantee you won't be disappointed. If you have tried the competition then you will immediately realise that you have made the right decision by purchasing this program. Just try the demo to get an idea of how much better this program is compared to the others.

Peace.

geposted Mon 04 Mar 02 @ 2:01 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)