Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: 2.0 to 2.1 internal database compatability

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Okay, so something like this should probably go in the technical section.. but this forum gets the most hits. I was wondering if anyone knows if the internal database file from 2.0 can be ported to the 2.1 version of atomix. that'd be a real pain in the ass to have to comment every single song again as well as making sure the bpm's are correct.

geposted Tue 05 Mar 02 @ 5:08 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
I believe that your comments and bpm from your internal database file are transferable but in the new 2.1 they are using a new autogain processor that works better than the old one so you will have to rescan you hd and do an extended analysis to have all your gain recognition.

geposted Tue 05 Mar 02 @ 6:00 am
well that's cool then.. i'm just really hoping to not have to redo the whole list.. i think everyone would agree that would really f'in suck. but if that turns out to be the case.. oh well, guess there's nothin' that can be done about it

geposted Tue 05 Mar 02 @ 6:08 am
mixalisPRO InfinityMember since 2003
In beta version of new atomix there is not any problem with internal database. But in any case you should keep a copy of your internal database in a deferend folder. After the new installation you can just copy your internal database file in atomix folder.

geposted Tue 05 Mar 02 @ 9:12 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)