Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: EgoSys Wamibox 4 output soundcard for laptop only $250

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Egosys wamibox, new in box condition. Gives you two pair of stereo rca outputs for hooking atomix to an external mixer. It also has digital and optical in and outs plus even midi in and out. This unit is basically a complete studio in a box. Has AISO drivers for low latency in Cubase and for playing softsynths, and with the WDM driver you can get down to 1.5ms latency in Sonar.

If you have no need for recording and virtual studio technology its still a great multiout soundcard. Its powered via your laptops pcmcia port, and you dont need to worry about trying to have two usb sound devices syncronized or worry about not having enough usb bandwidth.

Best price ive seen on these is $359 and im asking $250 or best offer for a unit still in mint condition

reply to Infader1@hotmail.com

geposted Thu 07 Mar 02 @ 2:09 am
I have atompix 2.0, and 2 soundcards. DO I have to connect both sound cards so I can que the next song. Cause i hate having to rely on Beatmatch for my Breakbeats each time. If u can help me E-Mail me at Neik0@aol.com. Thanks
DJ NIKKO

geposted Fri 08 Mar 02 @ 5:08 am
if your using two soundcards i assume you have an external mixer. If so your mixer would have a headphone output that will let you cue either of the channels and some even have a nice knob that lets you blend one into the other so you can preview what the mix will sound like

if you just want an extra soundcard to have it as a monitor that is just selected in the atomix setup

geposted Fri 08 Mar 02 @ 7:35 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)