Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Help with some Graphic Design for a CD cover ....

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I am putting together a mix ... havent came up with a title ... but it's going to be New Euro/Trance/House. Do any of you think you can help me out with this ? I don't need anything really too fancy ... just something that can be whipped up pretty fast ?

Thanks Guys !!!

geposted Fri 19 Apr 02 @ 12:25 am
crundlePRO InfinityMember since 2003
maybe try something like a colourful Mandelbrot set as a piccie, might look good....
plenty of them to download for free - I like them....
=)

geposted Fri 19 Apr 02 @ 2:25 pm
Dude.... Mandelbrots are SOOOOO nineties!! ;)

geposted Fri 19 Apr 02 @ 2:40 pm
Hmm.. trip, I'll be fooling around a bit with 3D-modeling/rendering this weekend and probably some time ahead for my skin-project...

If I get one of those inspired moments I'll see if I can make a couple of spaced out particle-system(/smoke/fog) + light-effect shots and maybe it'll turn out to be useful as a backdrop or overlay or something :o)

I don't know how much energy people put into this generally (I'm not talking production-companies, just home-studio-people) but some sleeves I've seen from local(Scandinavian) sources are pretty basic 3D Studio/Lightwave-setups made in a day or so and still look really proffesional..

(for you Scandinavians out there I'm talking about Richi M's sleeves and the Nordic Rave-compilations.. I could do that kinda stuff if only I had the time to sit infront of the 'puter all day :) ..unfortunately I'm not paid to create but to solve frigging PC-problems)

I'm not promising anything !AT ALL! but I might just give it a go.. :)

geposted Fri 19 Apr 02 @ 2:50 pm
Well .. have you seen my "AtomixBlue" wallpaper ? I want to base it on that ... I know what to do with it .... I am just not a photoshop or paint shop pro expert.

geposted Fri 19 Apr 02 @ 3:52 pm
Mandelbrots ????? Okay .... Lets listen to some Guns and Roses and def leppeard.

geposted Fri 19 Apr 02 @ 3:52 pm
I'm no PS-wiz' myself.. I mostly play around and get lucky every now and then.. and I NEVER ever remember how the f**k I accomplished the effects I do.. :o)

So if it's just a matter of editing that (very cool) pic I'm probably not the man for the job... IMO that wallpaper alone - logo + title and name really should do the trick...
If it's that good it doesn't need much work :)

geposted Fri 19 Apr 02 @ 4:21 pm
ikkeHome userMember since 2003
Try to do something with Blender (www.blender.nl), a very good 3D soft

geposted Sat 20 Apr 02 @ 10:58 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)