Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: using two different display adapters inorder to use visual effects

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

how do i use two different display adapters to split one output (atomix window) to my screen and the other to the projector (visual effetcs) ?

geposted Wed 01 May 02 @ 8:19 pm
That has to do with your videocard-drivers.. and what visualisation-plugins your using.
I got Winamps "AVS"-plugin to send it's graphics fullscreen to my TV-output once upon a time just by enabling the experimental overlay-mode in that plugin and WHAM, it ended up on my TV fullscreen while I had Atomix and that small AVS-config-box(or just a small AVS-window) left on the PC-display (if I minimized it the graphics stopped).
I used a geForce2MX 400 graphics-card with Winamp 2.78 but to get a game to function properly I tried updating my gForce-drivers and since then it hasn't worked that way...

I know that some videocard(-drivers) have a function to "maximize" a window to one particular display and run everything else on the other (main) display but I don't have that possibily... I REALLY which I had made a full system backup-copy once I had it working cause I can't "downgrade" my video-drivers even if I did remember what version I was using before the upgrade.

geposted Thu 02 May 02 @ 3:45 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)