Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: i cant get some features to work in atomix, plz read

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I am currently using my brother's laptop which has atomixmp3 v2.1 on it, the full version!!
but.... i cannot play audio cds on it... why not? it states in the features that it does play audio cds.
and also.... whats the best way to scratch? just move the wave with the mouse? and do u prefer putting the setting on 'enabled' or 'hold'.

thanks

geposted Thu 02 May 02 @ 2:58 pm
I'm guessing that your brother's laptop is runnin' windows 98 second edition. If it is, it cannot play audio cds in atomixmp3, without help from other drivers (I'll explain what I mean in a second), since to play audio cds in atomixmp3 v2.1, you need wdm drivers, which windows 98 second edition does not have. What you can do, is download the cda2wav plugin from winamp.com, and play audio cds in atomixmp3 with that plugin installed. One aspect to consider though: The cda2wav plugin uses up a ton of your computer's resources if your computer isn't very fast. On my p3 600, cds skipped when I was using this plugin.

-MixMasterMatt

geposted Thu 02 May 02 @ 5:48 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
And if you have the full version please registeer your login !

geposted Fri 03 May 02 @ 7:51 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)