Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Full Volume on both players when the slider is centered

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I've noticed several things. First of all the output from a computer is a bit lower than the output from the cd player even with all the windows volumes at full. I've also noticed that when the Atomix crossfader is centered, neither "deck" is giving full volume output. I would recommend that the output be full from both sides if the slider is centered. This is the way it is on every DJ mixer that I have ever used. (13 years in the biz...) This is what I'm used to. I believe that many DJ's leave the mixer slider centered and control the output with the channel volume as they mix.

Good Luck,
Rick
Oh yeah, fix is so I can set the time remaining on the track that's playing in "auto" I hate that it cuts off 30-50 seconds of the end of a song. I also would like the crosfader to the center before the next song begins so it won't cut off the beginning as well. This will make a run to the bathroom in a busy club a lot less stressful. You try telling the 4 guys standing in line that you are the dj, and need to go next.
Otherwise, I'm loving this program, and I'm glad I bought it.

geposted Mon 30 Jul 01 @ 6:45 pm
For your crossfader problem, just look at the options and set the crossfader style to "full" ;o)

geposted Mon 30 Jul 01 @ 6:49 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Oh Sweet!! My first wish has come true already!! Thanks man

geposted Mon 30 Jul 01 @ 6:56 pm
For your bathroom problem, my little piece of advice would be to record a 3 or 4 song mix before the gig so you have some time for you when you need it. Don't trust the automix too much it often screw the mixes...

geposted Tue 31 Jul 01 @ 10:21 am
DJtalonHome userMember since 2001
I would leech a nice Oakenfold mix off Audiogalaxy and simply put some nice section in the middle of it on while you drain your snake.

geposted Sun 12 Aug 01 @ 7:22 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)