Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Features for 2.01 ... missing in 2.0

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Excellent job for that new release...
Really ggod. But some points could be usefull :

- A visual control of the loops functions (enabled/not Enabled)...
- A visual control of the Cues.

Of course, I didn't play a lot yet with the new version, so It can happen that I miss them .. :)

JC

geposted Fri 30 Nov 01 @ 12:27 pm
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
You won´t miss them! It was the first message I´ve sent after I tested the new loop function in the beta. The second was that there´s no need for it, because it´s too simple to use! :-))

geposted Fri 30 Nov 01 @ 12:45 pm

ok, here is another feature...

i like the fact i can reprogram keys, but there is a function you don't have.

i want to be able to program keys for right deck and left deck. i don't want the notion of an 'active' deck. i have several times switched decks and then cue'd the active deck by mistake.

so, please. make it so i can adjust the pitch on BOTH decks from the keyboard at the same time (with different keys of course), without having to switch the 'active' deck. in fact, i would like to get rid of the 'acitive deck'.

please, give me more control!

also, in order to make the pitch reset button useful, please include an option to control how fast the pitch reset happens. i think it would be a very useful feature since slowly (and much slower than the current setting) moving the pitch up to zero is a tedious job.

and one more thing. a cross hair (sample playing now) line would be nice. right now the beat playing is off the edge of the screen. it'd be cooler if it was on the screen (not centered, but an inch or two to the right of the edge) with a red line (or whatever colour) to denote the sample being played now.

and where can i see my playlist history? i don't see a button for it. i can save it, but not see it. also, please add a configurable option to say how long a song is playing before adding it to the history. so many times with the last version i would cue a song, decide i didnt want to mix it, but the history grabs it too quickly (after 30 sec of playing). if i could set that value that would be great. perhaps that value should be stated in terms of % of the song played.

also, please do consider all user suggestions. saying there is 'no need' is a bit obnoxious. if the users want it, then there is a need. i say this because this is a common response from the atomix team. and if the feature is simple, then add it. your program could beat the crap out of traktor and the rest of the competition if only you'd load it up with features.

geposted Fri 30 Nov 01 @ 4:42 pm

btw, i forgot to thank you guys for adding the configurable keyboard shortcuts. that is a great feature. but please extend it as above.

geposted Fri 30 Nov 01 @ 4:52 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)