Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: small glitch with Tascam CD-302 (1024x768) Full Version

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

it's a rad skin, just one little glitch. the colors for the active desk are reversed. for example. the graph in the rhythm window for the current song will be green but the active desk button will be red. just thought i'd point that out. maybe that's how you wanted it janosch? i'm not tryin' to be a smartass or anything. later

geposted Tue 09 Apr 02 @ 10:09 am
Hi,
you're right (i'm getting older). I will fix that soon.
Thanks for information.

greetz,
Janosch

geposted Tue 09 Apr 02 @ 10:25 am
I've been trying it out now and I noticed the same thing as phatty720
The correction is made by switching the numbers of the [chan1] & [chan2]-defintions under [rhythm] :
edit chan1 so it's called chan2 and vice versa.

AND... I viewed the BMP-file as well..
it would really kick ass if those original search-buttons were in the skin... I'm not entirely sure if it's possible to do but what if they were assigned nudge-functionality.. (temporary pitch-boost would be more realistic (searching/prelistening) but it wouln't work backwards) ...
The skip-track buttons however can be left out as there is no way to make use of that feature in Atomix.

geposted Tue 09 Apr 02 @ 10:29 am
..but don't think I don't like it: it's pretty basic, no fancy frame around the rhythm-graph, just the essentials presented in a very sleek way :)

geposted Tue 09 Apr 02 @ 10:37 am
Janosch, I hope you can handle one more remark on the Tascam-skin...

I'm not even sure if it's made to be that way but the Magic-buttons seem to move when they're pressed down.

I tried changing the down-graphica to [down x="183" y="1005"/] (moved it 2 pixels up) and the button stays in the same place if you press it and just changes color..
Maybe it was made this way to look less static but I figured I'd give you a hint if you were gonna do an update anyhow... :)

Love your work, dude.. you the man! :)

geposted Tue 09 Apr 02 @ 12:33 pm
@Tommy_2Tall
yes the magic button was was made this way to look less static. But i see you know how to change it if you don't like it.

For information: I've updated the skin and it's online so you coul'd download it again. The active desk and the comment for desk B is fixed.

greetz,
Janosch

geposted Tue 09 Apr 02 @ 6:42 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)