Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: simple skin wanted :)

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi, could someone make simple skin (800*600 or 1024*768) ...
I don't need those fake volume meters that are actually beattaps because they slow down my laptop ...
a simple square is enought for a beattap ...
i don't want to criticize the hard working skin makers ...
it's just something that would be perfect for my needs ...
regards,
Dj Bazooka

geposted Sun 28 Apr 02 @ 5:25 pm
I have a VERY simple skin(more of a schematic for my upcoming skin) that I use for XML-tests and not much more than that...

I could resize it (something I'll do sooner or later anyway)tweak it a bit, remove some stuff and generally make it usable and I could have it published within a day or so.

It would be very Windows XP'ish which I personally don't like but it would be usable and very simple.

See this post for more details...

http://www.atomixmp3.com/forum/display.html?forum=6&topic=930

geposted Sun 28 Apr 02 @ 7:12 pm
Well... hmm.. NO, I've made up my mind, I will not make a skin out of that hideous drawing.. it would simply not look good at all... Just have patience and I'll make a low-resolution version of my final skin without any beat-taps that slows down your mixing.

geposted Sun 28 Apr 02 @ 8:24 pm
cool!

geposted Sun 28 Apr 02 @ 8:40 pm
Hi,
my next skin wich is most ready is very simple and easy to use.
Wait one or maybe two days and you will see.
The skin is in 1024x768 with all features.

greetz,
Janosch

geposted Sun 28 Apr 02 @ 8:59 pm
janosch strikes once again !

geposted Sun 28 Apr 02 @ 9:22 pm
I ended up working on that hideous piece of crap anyways yesterday so I just might add the Atomix-logo&URL to it and see if they feel like publishing it anyways..
It'll be resized and ready within a few days, maybe even all together tonight.

But don't expect anything sweet: this is just my basic concept-drawing for my upcoming skin so the layout of the buttons will be the same but the graphics will improve a LOT.

/T2T

geposted Mon 29 Apr 02 @ 9:08 am
I can't believe I'm still doing this but I am resizing my concept-drawing and modifying it to a real skin, I got the high-resolution version (1024x768,1280x960,1280x1024) done yesterday and if I don't party too hard tonight I might get the 800x600 and 640x480 versions done today or tomorrow but that's highly unlikely since this is a national holiday and last Thursday was pay-day ;)

geposted Tue 30 Apr 02 @ 9:24 am
I've done a few lousy resize-jobs on that drawing;
no fancy effects and a minimum of graphics used...
These are just the same image scaled down to size so the text sucks at lower resolution but I probably WILL finish the 800x600 and 640x480 anyway...
During the weekend I have a feeling I'll get a bit of work done and I might as well finish this little side-project as I can use those XML's as templates for my forthcoming skin.

http://www.atomixmp3.com/forum/display.html?forum=6&topic=930

geposted Fri 03 May 02 @ 10:25 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)