Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Everyone who makes skins- pleez read!!!

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Ok, I like a lot of the skins people make, but this is really annoying me and I hope everyone listens to what I have to say!!!

I mainly use Atomixmp3 to DJ at a local club, and I have tried different skins, but the ones I use are the ones that have in the beat window:

1) A black background
2) One song as green
3) One song as red

The reason is simple- it is the easiest to see! I can't use anything else because the backgroud is either too light, or the song colors are too close together. So please, everyone who makes skins, use the classic black background and green and red songs!

geposted Tue 07 May 02 @ 3:26 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
You can edit the "beat window" yourself. Just copy and paste this in the rythm area of the xml file. You will need to open it with notepad to edit it. I too like the green and red mixing curves.

color chan1="1" chan2="2" both="3"

Now you will need to place a / at the end of this command, but the forum does not allow it to be posted all in one for some reason.

DJ Homeboy

geposted Tue 07 May 02 @ 3:51 am
Point understood but as homeboy said you can easily make the adjustments yourself in the XML-file...

Being a bedroom-DJ I aim to make a smooth, ultra-pleasant look on my skin(-s) so I'll probably not go with red/green on black but rather some LCD-style look that just matches the rest of the skin..
I have however made a pretty basic , roughly sketched, skin with a flat whit background and basic shapes in different colors.. changing the beatgraph of that one should look good no matter what colors you personally would like to have :)

Unfortunately my PC is giving me pure unrestrained HELL at the moment: it crashes every 20 seconds (it seems to crash during the autostart-phase of the startup) so it's just an infernal loop of error-messages and after reinstalling the whole OS (Win2K Proffessional) it just kept on krashing :oP
..so my skins won't be ready for some time I'm afraid.

geposted Tue 07 May 02 @ 10:37 am
well, my newest skin (Janosch's Easy Skin) use red and green with black background. Test it out.

greetz,
Janosch

geposted Tue 07 May 02 @ 11:51 am
Ok guys, sorry I did not know how to change the colors myself. I will try doing that. Thanks.

geposted Tue 07 May 02 @ 4:01 pm
groyn02Home userMember since 2002
If you've got Photoshop (or any other bitmap edting prog)... load up the skin, marquee the beat colour block you wanna change - and change it.

geposted Fri 31 May 02 @ 11:05 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)