Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Reloop RP4000 skin MK2...

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

alholioHome userMember since 2001
@tranceh or anyway that knows how...

This skin is great!! It makes atomix look familiar to most DJs, instead of looking like a computer program!!

Could you (someone) please post a version (1024 x 768!) with no mixtable functions for use with an external mixer (ie: remove EQ, crossfader, volume, gain knobs, preview fader)

This would leave more room for a bigger browse window, bigger beat curves or even bigger turntables!! (We could also use the blank space on the right to scale things up a bit!)

Thanks heaps
Alholio

geposted Mon 20 May 02 @ 9:13 am
Would be kinda cool... just two MK2's and a file-list...
not too sure about the beatwindow and scaling though..

It can be done, no doubt about it but scaling images to fit an area just a few pixels wider might lead to scaling artifacts (distorted pixel transformations) and a bigger beatgraph would probably fit nicely and might make it easier to see but if it's too big it'll hog more CPU-time then wanted I recon..

geposted Tue 21 May 02 @ 11:50 am
fair enuf about the scaling... so... are you up to it?? :)

geposted Tue 21 May 02 @ 11:57 pm
hehehe.. am I up to it?
I'm spending most of my time on a skin of my own at the moment.. the best solution was if tranceh made a second edition of his skin since he has all the original graphics used and can re-use them as he sees fit :o)

geposted Wed 22 May 02 @ 8:08 am
earth calling tranceh ;) the is mission control... do you copy!

geposted Thu 23 May 02 @ 7:18 am
Hi!

Sorry but i have no time yet to edit my skin with all your wishes because i work over one week at my reloop skin. At next holiday (june/july) i will do this job. If everybody have the inspiration to edit my skin theres no problem to do it and upload it again.

Sorry for my english but i hope everybody understand me.

Greets trancehh

geposted Fri 24 May 02 @ 1:23 am
Awsome Skin, Sometimes I get a "Load Error and its has to shut down AtomixMp3" But all is good I enjoy the program.

Any luck on an "Animated Record"? :) that would be awesome, although I don't have a "high end" machine

Anyone else have anything like this or make a "Technics" Skin?

~VenGenCe

geposted Fri 24 May 02 @ 10:33 pm
@ Trancehh - I look forward to your rework in June/July!!!

geposted Mon 27 May 02 @ 2:37 am
groyn02Home userMember since 2002
I'm working on a Technics skin (1210 M3D) at the moment similar to my orange remix of tranchh's reloop skin. Should be up in 2 or 3 weeks.

geposted Fri 31 May 02 @ 7:04 am
yay... do you think you could make an external mixer version?!! please!!

geposted Fri 31 May 02 @ 8:15 am
I probably won't because I don't have a mixer myself. But who knows? Maybe if I have time.

geposted Fri 31 May 02 @ 10:57 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)