Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Preview the next track(it's not new but i really need help)

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Alright, here's the deal,
my uncle asked me to try and figure out a problem he was having with atomix since i know more about computers than he does....
the problem is we're not sure where to plug the headphones into. there are four jacks. first is "speakers out", second is "line in", third is "line out" and fourth is "microphone". now speakers obviously go into "speakers out" so then i figured that the headphones would go into line out. then when i set my sound config to 1 soundcard and speaker/headphones, i hear the green table on my speakers but i hear nothing on my headphones, then when i mix into my red table i hear part of the green one still.
it goes like one table to one side and the other to another side. i don't understand, i've tried playing with all the different configs and none of em work, wat am i missing
regards
peter

geposted Tue 03 Apr 01 @ 8:48 pm
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
The monitoring feature is only available in the full version of AtomixMP3.
Then you need a 3D, or a second soundcard. On the 3D card you have to plug your headphones in the rear speakers jack. If you use a second soundcard, use the speakers out of the second card to plug your headphones.

mama

geposted Tue 03 Apr 01 @ 9:43 pm
thanx a lot mama

Verbal

geposted Tue 03 Apr 01 @ 10:56 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)