Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: [VST BEGINNER GUIDE - What is VST, how to use etc] - Page: 2

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Yes.

geposted Fri 01 May 09 @ 9:24 am
gmaneHome userMember since 2009
how about for mac users? how do i get vst effects onto my macbook? i'm trying to locate an auto-tune voice effect like t-pain.. any suggestions?

geposted Sat 23 May 09 @ 10:07 am
VST dll's are not compatible with the mac platform - they are built for windows. I believe you can get Mac coded vsts (.vst). Whether these work with VDJ or not I have no idea without testing first I'm afraid.

geposted Sat 23 May 09 @ 12:48 pm
conferindo

geposted Wed 27 May 09 @ 10:17 pm
nifelanHome userMember since 2007
So VST Effects don't work with a Home or Demo version (please correct me, if I'm wrong). How can I be sure, that some VST plugin would work in the Pro version? (Is there a graphical configuration if the plugin has one or would I be stuck with VDJs interpretation of the different parameters)

geposted Thu 11 Jun 09 @ 3:38 pm
I think VSTs work in the demo?

geposted Sun 14 Jun 09 @ 6:29 pm
nifelanHome userMember since 2007
I think VSTs work in the demo?
Not according to the first post and to my tests :(

geposted Sat 20 Jun 09 @ 12:17 pm
Hello

I have used since a few months the VDJ version Shipped with the Hercules MP3E2 (VDJ DJC 3.0?)digital Turntable/midi controller, and as you probably already know, it seems that the plugins management has completely changed since the one shipped with the MP3 E1, although both are very similar in term of interface

With the version shipped with the MP3 E1, you just had to put the VSTe in the effect directory, and as a result, the VST was available in the effect list at next start

With this new release
- plugins are stored in a user dedicated directory
- there are plugins in the effect directory that don't appear in the effect list
- same for VSTs: the fact to put them in effect directory is not sufficient anymore

How can I make those VST work with VDJ?
(It seems that the plugins appearing are referenced by a kind of property file ...?)

geposted Sun 27 Dec 09 @ 5:13 pm
for free vst
www.****.com

geposted Thu 13 May 10 @ 2:17 am
Please do not post links to 3rd party download sites. This is not permitted in the VirtualDJ forums.

If you wish to share a plugin that you have made with the community, please upload it to http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/index.html

Also, do not spam the forums by posting the same message more than once.

geposted Thu 13 May 10 @ 4:21 am
If you are using Windows 7 (probably same for vista) this is path:

C:\Users\<User Name>\Documents\VirtualDJ\Plugins\SoundEffect

geposted Fri 30 Jul 10 @ 1:40 pm
BigKidMHome userMember since 2010
Why i can't downolad plugin or sampler :S

geposted Fri 01 Oct 10 @ 4:08 am
You have to be a registered member to download for this site.

Huey

geposted Fri 01 Oct 10 @ 6:36 am
BigKidMHome userMember since 2010
You have to be a registered member to download for this site.

Huey

But i am registed on this site :) and is tell's me Your current licenses do not allow you to download Samples help? pls

geposted Fri 01 Oct 10 @ 12:30 pm

geposted Fri 01 Oct 10 @ 12:40 pm
I got a problem with the VSTS. I downloaded the Antares Autotune Vst and I put the dll in C:\Users\"My computer's name"\Documents\VirtualDJ\ Plugins\SoundEffect. I opened up virtual dj and when i went to effects and clicked on it something popped up saying Virtual DJ stopped working. I've tried this a few times now, everything works fine until i hit the autotune button. Please help me fix this problem.

geposted Thu 14 Oct 10 @ 11:01 pm
ksozeHome userMember since 2010
Hi

I have just purchased the RMX and am using the VDJ LE supplied with the bundle.

Will the Add-on VST's work with LE, if not what version do I need??

Sorry if this seems a very sillly question!!

Also, I am astounded with the help on this forum and the helpful people around. I hope to get a hang of this quite quickly as I have been a vinyl DJ and Sony Acid user for about 16 years in total.....

Thanks in advance.

geposted Fri 15 Oct 10 @ 7:12 am
Ksoze It would be very much Worth it if you Upgrade to VDJ PRO (Now version 7 Rivals the Rest!) then you can get the free plugins,all functions,multi decks,vldeo output,say no more....you're entittled to a 50% discount...

geposted Fri 15 Oct 10 @ 8:37 pm
ksozeHome userMember since 2010
Thanks for the response.

Yes, I have noticed the discount, very tempting indeed!!!!!

geposted Tue 19 Oct 10 @ 6:30 am
I've downloaded some free vst effects (minion, audjoo helix etc).All of them are in dll format. I'm a mac user and I've checked that these plug ins are compatible with OSX. The problem is that despite I put them in "sound Effect" folder, I can't use them. When I open VDJ I see nothing more than my older effects. How can I solve this problem?

geposted Sat 05 Mar 11 @ 10:20 am
71%