Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: BCD3000, VDJ5, and Bootcamp on macbook pro

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi,

I have windows xp sp2 running on my macbook pro with VDJ5, but I have run into a few problems.

I am using a behringer bcd3000, and I am having problems with the sound and midi.

1) ASIO driver as an option under headphones gives me an error. I choose BCD3000 ASIO driver because I have the control panel and driver for the mixer. Is there a work around?
2) I can't map the two PFL buttons. How do I do this?
3) I am getting weird audio feedback sometimes when I crank or lower levels such as bass or treble.

geposted Sun 09 Sep 07 @ 2:29 am
sky? conquest?

geposted Sun 09 Sep 07 @ 3:57 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
try this

inputs : none
outputs : headphones
card : 4.1
driver : bcd 3000

load up the latest Xml midi mapp from the tool download page too

aslo the new update should boost the performance of this unit , comming very soon :)

geposted Sun 09 Sep 07 @ 4:06 pm
okay. I have it set to that already, but the headphone monitoring doesn't work correctly, and as I mentioned above, the PFL buttons don't work.

The midi mapping works okay for the most part, but when I choose advanced in the bcd3000 control panel, it takes an extra push of the button to turn the light off.

Also, how do I get rid of the knob feedback?

geposted Sun 09 Sep 07 @ 4:31 pm

Hello everyone. I am new and really new to this environment. Who could help me to download the version 5.2 of VDJ?

geposted Wed 26 Sep 18 @ 12:41 pm
Why 5.2? It's ten years old!

You would be much better off using the latest version.

geposted Wed 26 Sep 18 @ 12:46 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)