Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: PIONEER SVM-1000

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

WHOA! LOOK AT ALL THE PRETTY LIGHTS!! =)

http://www.djmag.com/index.php?op=story&story_op=display&story_id=1011&status=Live&word=&page=

VIDEO SYNCHRONICITY
Pioneer keep on pushing things forward with the ultimate AV mixer for creative DJs and VJs.
Words: Marc '01'
The SVM-1000 is not a typical four-channel mixer. It breaks new ground by offering a whole new level of creative possibilities for mixing audio and visuals together, boasts stacks of hot effects, an intuitive touchscreen and enough connections around the back to keep the professionals very happy.

The SVM-1000 is the world’s first mixer to offer four-channel video mixing. Previously, VJs would need to chain multiple mixers together to gain this effect. Its internal visualizer means that any DJ can quickly and easily add visuals to their set. It can also display and add effects to JPG images loaded from memory cards — further installing the industry-standard concept of the CDJ-1000 memory card’s features. It’ll even create a slide show!

Up until now there hasn't been a creative mixer that suits both a DJ’s and a VJ’s needs in equal measures. With an interface that’s simple to use and an incredible amount of features, Pioneer have really done their homework and stayed well clear of cutting any corners with the spec. The heart and soul of the SVM-1000 is its multi-faceted colour touchscreen. Navigate the functions, control the effects and even preview the video inputs on the 11” LCD. The DJM series has received much love from effect aficionados, and not without good reason. Between the wicked selection of cutting-edge algorithms, stellar sound quality and intuitive interaction through the touchscreen, it has mind-bending creative potential. The SVM-1000 pushes this even further by introducing three groups of true AV effects to the mix, effects that warp the audio and video together.

For a start, AV beat effects use the automatic beat detection to synchronise effect patterns in time with the BPM of the music. Favourites such as echo, filter and rev roll are joined by new effects, including inverse, edge and hue, to enhance the visual performance. The second group is AV touch effects, which make full use of the LCD screen and offers real-time fingertip control of video parameters. Ripple, lens, spot, radiation, cube, block, drop and distortion are some of the 12 new patterns to play with. The third group is dedicated to text effects and uses the BPM detection to display messages in sync with the beat. Users can type in via the touchscreen’s built-in keyboard. Alternatively, plug in a USB keyboard and use that instead. The SVM-1000 also has plenty of inputs around the back, including six line inputs, two phonos, digital coaxial and mics. The video side is very impressive with 10 inputs for composite signals and four for S-video.

There’s no doubt that the SVM-1000 is the next level tool that’s going to breed a whole new generation of talented AVJs. And its price is not too scary when you consider that it offers above and beyond the features of two Edirol V-4s (£1500), a Pioneer EFX-1000 (£750), a DJM-800 (£1050) and a new visualizer. Desperate to get your hands on this thing already? Well that's too bad because it looks like it won’t be around until early next year. But at least it gives us time to start saving.

geposted Mon 08 Oct 07 @ 1:59 am

Wow!

that is one hell of a feature packed beast! ;))

geposted Mon 08 Oct 07 @ 2:07 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Better pics --- look at the last picture (pg 3) -- this is a direction VirtualDJ needs to tackle in the future is multiple Video card OUTPUT support ( 1 per channel )

http://www.djultimate.com/svm.pdf

geposted Mon 08 Oct 07 @ 3:57 am
I would spend my own money to get this into my club. Comes out next year, I better start saving...

geposted Mon 08 Oct 07 @ 4:40 am
Just out of curiosity, can and how would one use this with virtual DJ ?
I saw the pic of the connection panel and it seems to be geared towards the DVJ's

geposted Mon 08 Oct 07 @ 5:42 am
This is a very nice mixer indeed, but the estimated price is $6000 :-(
Ewout

geposted Mon 08 Oct 07 @ 7:33 pm
Whoa, i'll stick to the internal video mixer. It works just fine

geposted Mon 08 Oct 07 @ 7:59 pm
gang5taHome userMember since 2007
man fukk that thing. this is 2007 not 3007.

geposted Wed 10 Oct 07 @ 3:51 am
This mixer is nice but I would feel like i was taking a step back using 2 - DVJ-1000's and the SVM-1000. One of the main reason I went to VDJ was the ability NOT to have to carry around DVD's, CD's or vinyl and the ability to search and pull up tracks with the click of a mouse. Not the mention who wants to spend $10000 to mix video when you could spend $2000 on a VDJ and a DJM-800 and mix video.

geposted Wed 10 Oct 07 @ 6:55 am
Sure is Pretty though

geposted Wed 10 Oct 07 @ 7:19 am
Can anyone please tell me if the Pioneer Pro DJ 4 CH Professional Mixer SVM-1000 is compatible with Virtual DJ Pro 7?

geposted Tue 08 Mar 11 @ 5:44 pm
For Video mixing, no (you won't see anything on video screens of the mixer) for audio mixing, yes with a 4 stereo ch out soundcard

geposted Tue 08 Mar 11 @ 5:52 pm
Thank you for your response, well I'm mostly a mobile DJ and I'm currently using the Numark DJ/IO along with a Pioneer DJM 400 Mixer. For the visual side I'm using A converter box PC to TV, very basic compared to the Pioneer Pro DJ 4 CH Professional Mixer SVM-1000. What can I do for the visual aspect?

geposted Tue 08 Mar 11 @ 6:06 pm
I've researched a bit of the FAQ's and the footprint layout, so I'm aware that you incorporate a live stream from a video camera. I'm hoping there's a way to stream videos from Virtual DJ Pro 7?

geposted Tue 08 Mar 11 @ 6:14 pm
Even though we resurrected a 4 years old topic, let me explain one little thing:

The Pioneer mixer needs "separate" video feed for every channel you want to mix (in order to use it's video mixing capabilities, effects, transitions, e.t.c)

VirtualDJ (and any other video mixing software for dj's) will not stream "separate" video feeds for every deck. It will stream the MASTER VIDEO output.

If you want to add the SVM on your setup yes you can still use it and you can even feed the MASTER VIDEO of VDJ on a video input of the SVM to use it's video effects, BUT you won't be able to use it's transitions.

Of course if you have other VIDEO sources besides your PC that you are going to connect on the SVM you'll be able to use video transitions between these sources and your PC. (But still you won't be able to use the SVM for the videos your computer is mixing/blending)

geposted Wed 09 Mar 11 @ 12:50 am
It would be pretty pharkin' awesome if VDJ could stream video into multiple outputs like it does with sounds, so one could use hardware video mixer :)

geposted Wed 09 Mar 11 @ 7:26 am
I don't think that the main problem here is VDJ...

Most graphic cards can't provide more than 2 video outputs at the same time... and you need the one of the two to control your software!

geposted Wed 09 Mar 11 @ 7:57 am
a good fellow should help me with analogue mixer license key plsssssss

geposted Fri 26 Aug 16 @ 1:06 am
Nope......

geposted Fri 26 Aug 16 @ 3:05 am
Dated and no one will give you a key.

Locked by AMAHM

geposted Fri 26 Aug 16 @ 8:05 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)