Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: [NEW VERSION] version 5.0 revision 5 - Page: 3

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

@ timmyg1978

You get the same messege as me. It must not like us, lol

Jimmy b

geposted Wed 24 Oct 07 @ 12:56 am
jimmy b wrote :

@ timmyg1978

You get the same messege as me. It must not like us, lol

Jimmy b

lol.. we're not alone either, check pc version tech support page;^]

geposted Wed 24 Oct 07 @ 12:59 am

Your not wrong there, timmyg

It doesn't bother me that much really, if it is there and working, right i'll use it but if it not then it's not the end of the world.
I'll just hide it, till it's sorted.

Jimmy b

geposted Wed 24 Oct 07 @ 1:10 am
Yeah, it's no biggie, still runs fine side by side with VDJ. Good thing though is, being a login issue it may be able to be fixed without another revision;^]

geposted Wed 24 Oct 07 @ 1:18 am

Yep I agree with you on that one mate.

Jimmy b

geposted Wed 24 Oct 07 @ 1:23 am
THANK YOU DEV TEAM!!!!!! :-)

w00t! w00t! rock solid ;-)

geposted Wed 24 Oct 07 @ 1:51 am
Thank you for the fixes, and actually letting us know what the fixes are. (Please keep doing that) And keep up the good work.

geposted Wed 24 Oct 07 @ 2:03 am
djfsPRO InfinityMember since 2007
wonder if it fixes my mika video problem?

geposted Wed 24 Oct 07 @ 2:09 am
about HC4500 and virtualvinyl: per Denon's request, native support for the HC4500 is not available yet in the Numark softwares (Cue and VV), but it will be soon. Some native support is already present in the VirtualDJ version though.

geposted Wed 24 Oct 07 @ 2:21 am
not to be a shit... but....

I find it funny that here at Automix perfecting, improving, bug testing and releasing such wonderful innovative products like Virtual DJ, Virtual Vinyl, PCDJ's VJ software that allows you to mix video using the many forms of interfacing such as controllers, timecode CD or Vinyl... and has been doing this capability for years already... and all the hype around Serato's "NEW" video plug-in (that has to be paid for seperately) STILL isn't out yet...

hee hee...

so many of them are still waiting... and waiting.... and waiting.... and will keep waiting... and then finally... waiting some more....

even when it is released they will have to go through the whole... "I have to buy the $1500 Rane TTM 57SL mixer in order to use it?!?!?!" oh... and start collecting video files in the right formats compatible for the new plug-in... and those who don't want to buy the TTM 57SL mixer will have to do even more waiting for another release to increase a wider Serato Scratch audience base...

I just find it funny considering almost EVERY DJ I know here in Las Vegas uses Serato and keep telling me about Serato's video stuff coming out soon...

GO TEAM GO!!!

geposted Wed 24 Oct 07 @ 3:43 am
LOL yeah i love that, they keeps sayin comming soon here as well and i love rubbing in there face that VDJ has video for quite some time and can do it now, and has been doing it for awhile "on it's own"

i second that
"GO TEAM GO!!!"

geposted Wed 24 Oct 07 @ 4:15 am
Got to hand it to the team at VDJ and Co. Listen and act you do with a response far superior to your rivals assuming there are any left as it appears they are using the VDJ platform. Now to road test Rev 5 .

geposted Wed 24 Oct 07 @ 4:42 am
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
A nice testament from Low Fat Al, go team go.

geposted Wed 24 Oct 07 @ 5:08 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Virtualdj is much more then just software, its an experience!

geposted Wed 24 Oct 07 @ 5:18 am
low-fat-al wrote :
not to be a shit... but....

I find it funny that here at Automix perfecting, improving, bug testing and releasing such wonderful innovative products like Virtual DJ, Virtual Vinyl, PCDJ's VJ software that allows you to mix video using the many forms of interfacing such as controllers, timecode CD or Vinyl... and has been doing this capability for years already... and all the hype around Serato's "NEW" video plug-in (that has to be paid for seperately) STILL isn't out yet...

hee hee...

so many of them are still waiting... and waiting.... and waiting.... and will keep waiting... and then finally... waiting some more....

even when it is released they will have to go through the whole... "I have to buy the $1500 Rane TTM 57SL mixer in order to use it?!?!?!" oh... and start collecting video files in the right formats compatible for the new plug-in... and those who don't want to buy the TTM 57SL mixer will have to do even more waiting for another release to increase a wider Serato Scratch audience base...

I just find it funny considering almost EVERY DJ I know here in Las Vegas uses Serato and keep telling me about Serato's video stuff coming out soon...

GO TEAM GO!!!

All the above is true, but not in the TCV area. We're headed there but not yet. Of course VDJ is light years ahead when it comes to video.

geposted Wed 24 Oct 07 @ 5:20 am
I don't use TCV, so there. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah, hahahahahahahahahahahaha. When a Serato guy comes in my club, I have these text messages ready in text2, "Don't cha wish your DJ, could mix like me?" "If you ain't got video, take your broke ass home","Got Video", and my favorite for one of the new guys that relieves me, "Ask your next DJ, if he has video or is he just a music player". He won't be there long. Oh, i'm the head DJ, and took the 1200s out of the club 12 years ago. Hahahahahahahahahah, hahahahahahahahahaha.

geposted Wed 24 Oct 07 @ 5:37 am
ok. That's very big of you "A Man and his music". So what happens when I take over your GIG with TCV's and video. Basically when I play your videos better than you? Then what? What r u gonna write?

geposted Wed 24 Oct 07 @ 5:50 am
From Support Staff:

about HC4500 and virtualvinyl: per Denon's request, native support for the HC4500 is not available yet in the Numark softwares (Cue and VV), but it will be soon. Some native support is already present in the VirtualDJ version though.

Can I ask why? That seems a little strange to me. I'm finding it increasingly frustrating to have to wait for VV to catch up to VDJ.

geposted Wed 24 Oct 07 @ 9:39 am
timmyventura wrote :
From Support Staff:

Can I ask why? That seems a little strange to me. I'm finding it increasingly frustrating to have to wait for VV to catch up to VDJ.

Thats the only difference between current VDJ and CUE/VV though..

And reasons are simple, Denon and Numark are competitors on the hardware lines, and Denon wants their "partners" to have exclusive suppport for a little while (PCDJ VJ, Reflex (and to some extent VDJ)).

But its only temporary :) As said, it will be in Cue/VV soon.

geposted Wed 24 Oct 07 @ 9:44 am
I'll write "Another one bites the dust". Mantahoe, on the real tip, I respect you and you are probably a great DJ. I have been at this club for 20 years, and have let at least 400 DJ's audition here. A few of them have been great, but not one of them has been able to take my job. Even the ones with some skills, have not lasted. Let's just say I am a hard worker, and it takes more than mixing skills, to be a great DJ. I have been perfecting them, for the last forty years. For the last 8 years, there has been a new owner, that dislikes me. He would love to get rid of me, because I don't take any shit, and he pays me more then twice as much as any of the scrubs he has hired. He has even auditioned some of these guys, when I was not there. He is still looking. To show you how big of a guy I am, I will let you audition just like the other guys, I turn no one down. As you can see, I am very confident.

geposted Wed 24 Oct 07 @ 9:49 am
62%