Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Hercules DJ Console RMX - Page: 5

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

ghf75PRO InfinityMember since 2015
DJ Phatso wrote :
Can you define "will not work"?

First, is it still installed and enumerated properly by your computer?

http://ts.hercules.com/faqs/eng/her_eng_00350.pdf

If this is the case, it should be automatically selected as the controller in the MAPPER tab.

Again, if this is correct, you have to configure the audio menu consequently to use the Rmx:

- Input : None

- Output(s): Headphone > Master Chan1/2 / headphone Chan3/4

-Soundcard: DJ Console Rmx,

then check the box APPLY EQ ON EXTERNAL SOURCES, then click APPLY.

geposted Wed 23 Oct 13 @ 6:43 pm
ghf75PRO InfinityMember since 2015
I just checked under Device manager & it's not there....

What should I do now? I'm VERY computer illiterate so whatever you can do to help me would be great!

geposted Wed 23 Oct 13 @ 6:50 pm
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
You can start by downloading the latest driver:

http://ts.hercules.com/eng/index.php?pg=view_files&gid=17&fid=62&pid=215&cid=1

Once done, double-click the file to launch the installation and strictly follow these instructions:

http://ts.hercules.com/download/sound/txt/DJ_Series_INSTALLATION_PC_EN.pdf

If the installation completes, then check that everything is OK is Device Manager, then configure VDJ

If however the installation does not seem to work, note any problems or message you may get so we can help you debug what is going on.

geposted Thu 24 Oct 13 @ 5:54 am
gcuyleControlleristMember since 2012
I have a Macbook Air and have the up to date drivers fro it as well as have the Virtual DJ plus edition. The problem that I am having though is that whenever I plug in the console I am no longer able to use the trackpad on my computer to navigate. I am currently using Yosemite on my computer and have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers for the console. Any advice. I am new to all of this, and just bought the console from a friend who was using a similar set up but was not experiencing this problem.

Thanks!
G

geposted Fri 26 Dec 14 @ 12:58 am

geposted Mon 29 Dec 14 @ 9:58 am
Hey all can't get my hercules rmx console to work properly. .
My wife bought my v dj 8 for Xmas and I've been trying to get it to work..When I turn my system on and pick a song can't only hear the one song on the headphone and when I try to fade in and out I hear both songs playing. .I need help with the set up so I can hear each side individually thru my speakers.. having a hard time please help

geposted Sun 08 Feb 15 @ 12:20 pm
This is the audio configuration you should use (and VDJ should have suggested when it detected the controller at first launch):

Then simply make sure your speakers are connected to Output 1-2 on the back of the unit, and your headphone to the headphone connector of your choice.

geposted Mon 09 Feb 15 @ 7:47 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)