Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Virtual DJ 5 DJC and playlists

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I bought a DJ Console RMX which came with Virtual DJ 5 something called the DJC edition. I have NO IDEA how this differs from Virtual DJ 5. I read somewhere about creating playlists and importing playlists and such, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to access this. There is a virtual dj 5 user guide PDF that came with the install of my version and it shows a completely different interface that what I actually have. It also shows a Settings dialogue box which I can't find anywhere.

Can anyone explain what I've got? I am sooooo confused.

geposted Wed 10 Sep 08 @ 2:15 am
i recently purchased a rmx and it seems that the vdj le version you get with the console is a stripped down version of vdj 5
I also can find no configuration options nowhere

geposted Wed 10 Sep 08 @ 4:06 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
The free DJC Edition v5 that ships with the Hercules RMX is a limited feature version of VirtualDJ Pro v5.

geposted Wed 10 Sep 08 @ 8:18 am
I bought myself a hercules dj steel, it also comes with Vdj DJC V5, I'm wondering if it will work with my own copy of virtual dj 5

geposted Thu 28 May 09 @ 8:16 pm
i bought hercules dj rmx. virtual dj 5 djc edition came with it. after several attempts on software updates. the screen reads no controller connected or asio. geting frustrated

geposted Tue 13 Apr 10 @ 9:43 pm
If you look for a solution to a technical problem, you MUST take the time to describe and detail your problem in reporting:
- your computer COMPLETE configuration: computer brand, model name, type (example: Dell Dimension 5150 / Desktop), operating system (exemple Windows XP Service Pack 3), processor (example Core Duo 3.00 GHz), RAM (example 2GB RAM)
- your VirtualDJ version (example: VirtualDJ 5.2.2 DJC, or VirtualDJ 5.2 20-day Pro trial version): it is not the same software if you have activated the 20-day trial version for VirtualDJ Pro (then it is VirtualDJ Pro), and if you use the real VirtualDJ 5.2.2 DJC (not the pro version).
- your DJ controller drivers (example: 2009_HDJS_4) and connection (example: direct connection on left USB port of Dell Dimension front panel)
- your precise and complete error message ("the screen reads no controller connected or asio" is not the error message).

One may not guess what is on your computer, so technical help on a forum is possible only if you detail your computer, your software, and what you have done, and if you report really an error message, without changing it.

geposted Thu 15 Apr 10 @ 7:35 am
I bought Hercules DJ console Rmx. virtual DJ update trial version gives error message no ASIO. Trial version is not responding to controller. When I exit trial version, It says program still playing but there is no sound. Is there a solution to update ASIO?

geposted Sun 29 Aug 10 @ 8:54 am
I bought Hercules DJ console Rmx. virtual DJ update trial version gives error message no ASIO. Trial version is not responding to controller. When I exit trial version, It says program still playing but there is no sound. Is there a solution to update ASIO?

Do you have the RMX in ASIO mode? Click on the Hercules icon by the clock and see what setting you have there

geposted Sun 29 Aug 10 @ 9:27 am
does the VirtualDJ DJC 5 version come with a record function?

geposted Tue 19 Oct 10 @ 4:13 pm
i bought hercules rmx a few days ago & am having real problems. it came with Virtual Dj 5.2.2 DJC Edition. Which i installed, several times. I then loaded the latest hercules drivers HDJS4.
The resolution on my laptop changes when i open VDJ & when i load tracks the program freezes.
I have it on ASIO setting (other setting is much worse) and have tried many buffer settings with little effect.
Laptop:- Acer Aspire 5742
Dual Core 2.53Ghz
Installed Memory (RAM) 3.00Ghz
64 bit operating system
284 GB
Am using USB port on the front left hand side as you face the keyboard
I tried loaded data with Norton off, this has no effect.
My laptop is 2 weeks old, i was adviced to download CCleaner & run, again this was to no effect.
i was advised to change USB root hub entries & reboot, again no effect.

If i have missed any required details i am sorry, i am new to this & am struggling badly having spent SO much time trying to get this to work, please help !!! at the moment it seems like i have wasted alot of money.

geposted Wed 02 Mar 11 @ 6:17 pm
ps ... when it freezes, screen goes white with messages, "close the programme" and "go online to search for a problem"

geposted Wed 02 Mar 11 @ 6:20 pm
i bought a dj console 4-mx and they gave me a virtual dj djc edition software
what is it??

geposted Fri 15 Jul 11 @ 1:14 am

geposted Fri 15 Jul 11 @ 5:09 pm
`

geposted Mon 16 Jan 12 @ 7:19 pm
This is an old topic!

geposted Mon 16 Jan 12 @ 7:26 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)