Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Recording With Virtual DJ

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hello,
I just downloaded the demo version of Virtual DJ. I tried recording a song but it says " **Record Error** Can't open MP3 Encoder. Also for video it says ** Record Error** Video Codec not found. Please help as I would like to get this issue resolved so I can enjoy the trial.

geposted Thu 18 Sep 08 @ 1:21 am
jng808Home userMember since 2008
I'm considering buying this program coz its user friendly but tell me something wll i have this problem like this person when I purchase this.

I just downloaded the demo version of Virtual DJ. I tried recording video it says ** Record Error** Video Codec not found. Please help as I would like to get this issue resolved so I can enjoy the trial.

geposted Thu 18 Sep 08 @ 2:26 am
well i have bought a limited verison and i also get recording problems such as ***record error *** sound card not available.

geposted Fri 19 Sep 08 @ 2:52 pm
bump up

geposted Sun 21 Sep 08 @ 12:01 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Pls spend time and search on the forum.. This have been ask many times. Thanks;)

For lame encoder, do u have it n put in ur correct folder?

geposted Sun 21 Sep 08 @ 8:32 am
Hey yea, by the way I did search the whole forum b4 I posted and no answer to this already - so I guess I will not be purchasing this software bc my trial will run out b4 my question gets answered.

Thanks

geposted Tue 23 Sep 08 @ 2:05 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi jvilleshiznit1,

Read my post above n i have ask u whether u have put the lame encoder in the right place??

Do u have it in ur com? The error is there mainly cos it can't find the lame.

This is for the mp3 recording.

Regards.

geposted Wed 24 Sep 08 @ 12:47 pm
when you open the config box in the recording tab at the bottom it asks where the LAME encoder is just click it and you should be able to search your pc for it the defualt is mydocuments/virtualDJ/plugins then click on the encoder dono about vidio never done it hope it works

geposted Thu 25 Sep 08 @ 4:09 am
Dj jsnHome userMember since 2008
hey here is a solution people... i was also having same problem.... just go u search n type lame.....!! just find where it is found in ur comp... then in dj give the same path...!!!! thank you
Dj Jsn

geposted Fri 31 Oct 08 @ 6:28 am
Hey all..

I have an Allen Heath Xone 62 mixer and CDJ's and trying to record using Virtual DJ Pro. I have 4.1 sound card and I think I need to split the right and left decks with RCA to Headphone jack cables..

Any help would be appreciated..
Regards

Justin

geposted Wed 11 Feb 09 @ 6:15 pm
HI TO EVERYONE HO HAS THE PROBLEM WITH RECORD ERROR === CANT OPEN MP3 ENCORDER === THIS ITS THE SOLUTIONS FOLLOW THE STEPS 1.OPEN VIRTUAL DJ 2.CLICK CONFIGURE 3.CLICK INFO 4.RESTORE TO FACTORY SETINGS THATS IT I USED TO HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM BUT NO MORE GOOD LUCK

geposted Mon 16 Feb 09 @ 9:50 pm
So im trying to record a song.. but it keeps Saying **Record Error** "Can Not open mp3 Encoder" What does it mean? and how can i fix it?

geposted Fri 26 Aug 11 @ 4:19 pm
Got to say that I've been using VDJ for years now and never had a need to record a show until now. Easiest thing in the world. Click on the record tab and it leads you by the hand.

geposted Wed 21 Sep 11 @ 5:26 am
pseftPRO InfinityMember since 2009
im buying the djm 350 and im not gona have this problem.

geposted Wed 21 Sep 11 @ 7:58 am
i have a problem with putting it in a folder. its wierd cause i puch on the save button in a map but does't do anything. its a demo btw i think so maybe its that the problem. i hope i can fix it

geposted Sat 18 May 13 @ 4:23 pm
rconrHome userMember since 2015
I downloaded this to my computer and it works fine but when I tried to record it says it can't. What do I need to do to record other than download the next step up one?

geposted Sat 21 Feb 15 @ 10:26 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)