Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: How to add my voice

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

How do I add my voice in Virtual DJ and make a song out of it please someone tell me ty

geposted Thu 09 Oct 08 @ 8:53 pm
thats not what vdj is for use a music making program

geposted Thu 09 Oct 08 @ 9:04 pm
Ok then how can I add my voice in a music I mixed with VDJ?

geposted Thu 09 Oct 08 @ 9:11 pm
you can do voice over with a mic ala shout out dj style. but vdj isnt a music recording program. get something like garage band on a mac. sorry dont use windows to offer suggestions

geposted Thu 09 Oct 08 @ 10:53 pm
You would have to record your voice using some recording software on your computer and save it to a wave file or mp3. You can then just load it either as a track in the player or as a sample in the sampler.
Good Luck,

Taipanic

geposted Thu 09 Oct 08 @ 11:32 pm
taipanic wrote :
You would have to record your voice using some recording software on your computer and save it to a wave file or mp3. You can then just load it either as a track in the player or as a sample in the sampler.
Good Luck,

Taipanic

geposted Fri 10 Oct 08 @ 7:49 am
cohuo82Home userMember since 2008
How do I add my voice in Virtual DJ and make a song out of it please someone tell me ty
YES YOU CAN...ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS PUT YOUR SETTINGS AS RECORD: MASTER+VOICE AND PLUG IN YOUR MIC STRAIGHT TO YOUR DJ IO

geposted Sat 08 Aug 09 @ 5:06 pm
b1shopPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I've done it in Serato with the TTM57 Mixer and it loads your recording back into Serato which you can then load and scratch with.

I've never tried it in Virtual but I'm sure this feature works as stated above. My only question is can you record your voice while playing? Think I might give this a try.

BTW I hate SERATO, especially ITCH!

geposted Thu 13 Aug 09 @ 4:27 am
I have a Hp laptop. I downloaded the free version of virtual dj, and I want to have my voice recorded in it, so wen I put a song it could say something like " DJ salt and pepper" How do I do that? (HElP)

geposted Wed 02 Feb 11 @ 4:12 pm
BlulitePRO InfinityMember since 2009
search google for free dj drops and see what you can find. im not sure if theres any free sites out there but its worth a look.

or you could record your voice and use cubase or ableton to create your own. there might even be some free audio editing software you can use.

sometimes people get confused between audio editing software and dj software.

heres the difference.

dj software is used for mixing live sets in pubs, clubs partys and bedrooms.

audio editing software is used to create "new" music and build new tracks, loops, samples, drops etc..

hope this helps.

geposted Wed 02 Feb 11 @ 4:20 pm
Most of the dj drop makers online are paid..! anyone free software..even on trial basis available on the net... kindly help out.. mine is simple..dont require any fancy long dj drops...!

thanks alot!!

geposted Sat 23 Apr 11 @ 12:25 pm
audacity is a freeware copy of adobe audition, you would be able to create a dj drop in that.

geposted Sat 23 Apr 11 @ 8:20 pm

geposted Sun 18 Sep 11 @ 9:55 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Three year old thread

geposted Mon 19 Sep 11 @ 6:55 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)