Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Numark MixDeck Virtual Dj Clipping Problems & Mapping With Pictures - Page: 1

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

Hey I Just Brought The Numark MixDeck Off Of A Friend And I Have Virtual Dj 7.4 LE
Im Having Problems With Virtual Dj Clipping (Freezing) When I Press Play. I Also Have The Numark IDJ3 And It Works Fine With Out Clipping... Please Help I Can Only Mix With Cds Or Usb..
I Also Having A Probelm With The Mapping The CrossFade Does Not Work But The Tempo And Track Finer Works

Thank You For Your Help

geposted Mon 16 Sep 13 @ 6:17 pm
Even Tryed Disabling Firewall & Messing With The Msconfig... virus search, cleaned out the computer put all my music on a external hard drive...
Deleted Virtual Dj & ReInstalled....
Computer A Lil Bit Faster It Feels Like..
& It Looks Like I Need A Mapping For The Numark MixDeck & Traktor 2 LE....

This Whole Thing Is A Mess.............
(Loading Track CPU Bar Hit Red)
(Press Play Track Skips & CPU Stays Normal)

geposted Mon 16 Sep 13 @ 10:34 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Uhm your first picture doesn't look like you are using a LE Version.
Could you please post a pic of config / info?

geposted Tue 17 Sep 13 @ 2:58 am
It Is the LE Version I Have A Trail 8 Days Left.When I Get Home Ill Will Send More Pictures Since Im At Work Right Now And Dont Have The Time To do Sooo... I Do Know What My Friend Did He Tryed Hooking It Up At His House After I Told Him The TurnTable Will Not Work So He Downloaded A Crap Load Of Stuff I Typed In Search For All Files Virtual Dj & Numark (& Found A Lot Of The Same Files) And Deleted Everything In The Folders... He Made More Of A Mess Downloading Other Virtual Dj Programs Trying To Make It Work I Only Have The LE Cd That Came With My Numark MixTrack... I Dont Know What He Did But Any Way I Deleted Everything Too Start Over And When I Put The Cd In It Wont Install...

Ugh Please Help I Dont Wanna Pay For A Upgrade Till I Get Everything SetUp And I Know Im Going To Enjoy Virtual Dj + The Skins Make Me Wanna Upgrade Away But Who Going Too Pay For A Upgrade With Out Testing A Program? Not Me Thats ForSure (Since Thats A High Price And I haven't Even got This Program To Work Yet).. Im Use To Traktor But Like Too Switch Over To VDJ And Give It A Try...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SomeOne Help Me BeFore I Dj Over The WeekEnd Im Slowly Giving Up On This And Sell Everything I Have...
I Payed $125 For My Numark MixTrack IDJ3 (Came With Virtual Dj 7- LE) & Payed 200 For The Numark MixDeck (Came With Traktor- LE)
Now Im Starting To Regret Even Switching Over Too VirtualDj...

geposted Tue 17 Sep 13 @ 10:49 am
Skyhigh954 wrote :
It Is the LE Version I Have A Trail 8 Days Left.

You said in a post above that you'd deleted VDJ and reinstalled. If you had done that, you'd no longer have a trial - it would have expired.

Also You Do Not Have To Start Every Word With A Capital Letter. You're not writing song titles and, along with the bad spelling and grammar, it makes your posts very hard to read.

There is a PDF file setup guide on the Numark website for using the Mixdeck with VDJ. One of the things it says is NOT to have multiple versions of VDJ on your system with the Mixdeck because they clash.

Clipping and freezing are two completely different things.

geposted Tue 17 Sep 13 @ 11:10 am
PachN wrote :
Uhm your first picture doesn\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t look like you are using a LE Version.
Could you please post a pic of config / info?

geposted Tue 17 Sep 13 @ 11:16 am
groovindj wrote :
Skyhigh954 wrote :

You said in a post above that you'd deleted VDJ and reinstalled. If you had done that, you'd no longer have a trial - it would have expired.

Also You Do Not Have To Start Every Word With A Capital Letter. You're not writing song titles and, along with the bad spelling and grammar, it makes your posts very hard to read.

There is a PDF file setup guide on the Numark website for using the Mixdeck with VDJ. One of the things it says is NOT to have multiple versions of VDJ on your system with the Mixdeck because they clash.

I Did Delete It And I Did Re install it And No The Trail Still Works... Pictures Shows Proof That it Still Works
I Type Like This Because i Have Too Type Like This For Work So I Am Used Too Typing Like This....

Btw I deleted everything my friend installed & left one program I deleted the Dj Denon ASIO Driver Too (that my friend installed)...

& (Clipping And Freezing) Ok so its clipping the song skips & cracks

geposted Tue 17 Sep 13 @ 11:28 am
groovindj wrote :
Skyhigh954 wrote :

You said in a post above that you\\\\\\\'d deleted VDJ and reinstalled. If you had done that, you\\\\\\\'d no longer have a trial - it would have expired.

Also You Do Not Have To Start Every Word With A Capital Letter. You\\\\\\\'re not writing song titles and, along with the bad spelling and grammar, it makes your posts very hard to read.

HERE MORE PROOF!

geposted Tue 17 Sep 13 @ 11:43 am
You write as part of your job? I'm amazed!

What kind of job Requires You To Use Capital Letters At The Start Of Every Word?

Audio breakup is often caused by setting the ASIO buffer too low/small. Try increasing it.

geposted Tue 17 Sep 13 @ 11:46 am
groovindj wrote :
You write as part of your job? I'm amazed!

What kind of job Requires You To Use Capital Letters At The Start Of Every Word?

Audio breakup is often caused by setting the ASIO buffer too low/small. Try increasing it.

I Work For A Shipping Company I Have Too Type Like This As I Type In Addresses The Boss Likes It Like That (IDK Why)

setting the ASIO buffer too low/small. how do i do this?

Thank you for your help

geposted Tue 17 Sep 13 @ 11:52 am
Well obviously it's a requirement for things like names and addresses.......but this is the VDJ forum, and you're not writing addresses here.

As for the ASIO buffer settings, they can usually be found in a driver utility accessible via the VDJ ASIO config button. You can see it in your first picture.

geposted Tue 17 Sep 13 @ 12:16 pm
groovindj wrote :
You write as part of your job? I\'m amazed!

Everytime i try too increase the ASIO buffer I Get This??

geposted Tue 17 Sep 13 @ 12:17 pm
groovindj wrote :
Well obviously it's a requirement for things like names and addresses.......but this is the VDJ forum, and you're not writing addresses here.

As for the ASIO buffer settings, they can usually be found in a driver utility accessible via the VDJ ASIO config button. You can see it in your first picture.

Ok but im still used to typing like that its just normal to me now since i been typing like this for a couple of years now every day..
i remember when i first installed the program I could mess around with the VDJ ASIO config button but when I gave my friend my laptop and mixdeck too him he downloaded alot of stuff and now i get a error and wont let me change the ASIO settings....

geposted Tue 17 Sep 13 @ 12:24 pm
I also downloaded DPC Latency Checker Here's what came up

geposted Tue 17 Sep 13 @ 12:57 pm
When VDJ NOT RUNNING
Skyhigh954 wrote :
I also downloaded DPC Latency Checker Here\'s what came up

When running VDJ

geposted Tue 17 Sep 13 @ 5:21 pm
Ok I went with ASIO4ALL & Reinstalled now i get "Error in the ASIO sound driver: Not enough channels" & "Error in the ASIO sound driver: Your soundcard is probably not connected, or the settings are incorrect." the music still cracks up and stuff..

Ugh about too sell this thing

(I'm just saying)
Just because i didnt upgrade "yet" dont mean i cant get help like everyone else that upgraded ""NOT GOOD FOR BUSINESS"" I'm sure i'm not the only one that has had this problem & By the looks of the reads people see this...Come on help me i have 8 days on this if i cant get this too work im not upgradiing (If I payed 200 dollars for a DJ SET dont you think I can buy a upgrade??)

geposted Tue 17 Sep 13 @ 10:53 pm
You don't need to use ASIO4ALL.

ASIO drivers are written by the manufacturer specifically for each individual product (in your case the Mixdeck).

You must use the original driver. ASIO drivers from other sources will not work, because they are not designed for your product.

Besides, ASIO4ALL is not an ASIO driver - it's an emulator, designed to allow ASIO-only software to play via the normal Windows WDM driver.

When you run the latency checker with VDJ and get the red bars, what does the text that appears in the box say?

By the way, there is no need for you to use large lettering and bold text. Doing so will likely attract the attention of a moderator, and you may end up with a warning or even get yourself banned.

geposted Wed 18 Sep 13 @ 3:48 am
As above, please do not misuse bold text, large lettering, etc. or your privilege to use these features will be removed. Doing so also makes your posts more harder to read and some users who might have been able to help you may skip over them as a result. Bold, etc. should only be used sparingly where necessary to highlight small important sections.

First, you should uninstall ASIO4ALL and then download and install the proper latest ASIO driver for the MixDeck: http://www.numark.com/product/mixdeck

Next, check that your computer has been optimised for DJ performance: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Performance%20Issues.html

Then configure the MixDeck as described on our hardware config/troubleshooting page: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/MixDeck.html

NOTE: Always make sure that the MixDeck is switched on, connected to your computer and set to PC mode BEFORE starting VirtualDJ.

If you still get ASIO error after doing this, then there may be a problem with the driver or it's conflicting with another driver/device on your system.

NOTE: If your computer has USB 3.0 ports, try connecting it to a USB 2.0 port if your computer has one or use a powered USB 2.0 hub otherwise. Due to backwards compatibility issues with USB 3.0 chipset in many computers, some devices designed for USB 2.0 may not function correctly when connected to a USB 3.0 port.

If you still can't resolve the problem with the above advice, then we would recommend contacting support for direct assistance. A member of support staff will be able to connect to your computer (With your permission) and look at the problem directly: http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/index.html

geposted Wed 18 Sep 13 @ 5:58 am
groovindj wrote :
You don't need to use ASIO4ALL.

ASIO drivers are written by the manufacturer specifically for each individual product (in your case the Mixdeck).

You must use the original driver. ASIO drivers from other sources will not work, because they are not designed for your product.

Besides, ASIO4ALL is not an ASIO driver - it's an emulator, designed to allow ASIO-only software to play via the normal Windows WDM driver.

When you run the latency checker with VDJ and get the red bars, what does the text that appears in the box say?

By the way, there is no need for you to use large lettering and bold text. Doing so will likely attract the attention of a moderator, and you may end up with a warning or even get yourself banned.

Ok i will delete ASIO4ALL & Dj Denon ASIO driver too
and try this out

geposted Wed 18 Sep 13 @ 8:26 am
Support staff wrote :

First, you should uninstall ASIO4ALL and then download and install the proper latest ASIO driver for the MixDeck: http://www.numark.com/product/mixdeck

Next, check that your computer has been optimised for DJ performance: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Performance%20Issues.html

Then configure the MixDeck as described on our hardware config/troubleshooting page: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/MixDeck.html

NOTE: Always make sure that the MixDeck is switched on, connected to your computer and set to PC mode BEFORE starting VirtualDJ.

If you still get ASIO error after doing this, then there may be a problem with the driver or it's conflicting with another driver/device on your system.

NOTE: If your computer has USB 3.0 ports, try connecting it to a USB 2.0 port if your computer has one or use a powered USB 2.0 hub otherwise. Due to backwards compatibility issues with USB 3.0 chipset in many computers, some devices designed for USB 2.0 may not function correctly when connected to a USB 3.0 port.

If you still can't resolve the problem with the above advice, then we would recommend contacting support for direct assistance. A member of support staff will be able to connect to your computer (With your permission) and look at the problem directly: http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/index.html

Ok i re installed the lastest ASIO Mixdeck Driver

"If you still get ASIO error after doing this, then there may be a problem with the driver or it's conflicting with another driver/device on your system." Im Still Getting This Problem

Here My Laptop Specs

Model
Brand
Acer
Series
Aspire
Model
AS5250-BZ641
Part#
LX.RJY02.023

General
Color
Interwoven pattern
Operating System
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
CPU Type
AMD Dual-Core Processor C-50 1.0GHz
Screen
15.6"
Memory Size
3GB DDR3
Hard Disk
250GB
Optical Drive
DVD Super Multi
Graphics Card
AMD Radeon HD 6250
Video Memory
256MB
Communication
LAN and WLAN

CPU
CPU Type
AMD Dual-Core Processor
CPU Speed
C-50(1.0GHz)
CPU L2 Cache
1MB

Chipset
AMD A50M FCH

Operating System
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

Graphics
GPU/VPU
AMD Radeon HD 6250
Video Memory
256MB of dedicated system memory
Graphic Type
Integrated Card

Hard Drive
HDD
250GB
HDD RPM
5400rpm
HDD Interface
SATA

Memory
3GB
Memory Spec
2GB x 1+1GB x 1
Memory Type
204-Pin DDR3 SO-DIMM
Memory Slot (Total)
Memory Slot (Available)
Max Memory Supported
8GB

Optical Drive
Optical Drive Type
DVD Super Multi
Optical Drive Interface
Integrated
Optical Drive Spec
8X DVD-Super Multi Double-Layer Drive

Communications
LAN
10/100Mbps
WLAN
802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN

Ports
USB
3 x USB 2.0
Video Port
1 x VGA
Audio Ports
1 x Microphone jack; 1 x Headphone jack

Audio
MS-Sound compatible

High-Definition Audio Support

Built-in Microphone
Speaker
Two Built-in Speakers

Supplemental Drive
Card Reader
2-in-1 Digital Media Card Reader for Secure Digital (SD) Card, MultiMediaCard (MMC)

geposted Wed 18 Sep 13 @ 9:55 am
56%