Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: how to return playlist to order saved?
Lets say i say a playlist in an order i might play it in but when i open it in browser i might sort by bpm, artist or title, how do i return it to the order saved?

Also how do i keep the right scroll bar on the browser at the top when i sort in differet ways,

Many thanks
b

geposted Fri 14 May 21 @ 6:47 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Right click a field header > reset sort order

2 Automatically; you can't without some pretty complicated script. Just click the bar.

geposted Fri 14 May 21 @ 7:08 am
Or map a button to
browser_scroll 'top'

And use it anytime you want to be transferred on the top of the list you're viewing

geposted Fri 14 May 21 @ 8:04 am
Locodog. Ty, found it..doh i figured it was somewhere.

Phantom, that would come in handy ill mess with it when i have more time for some reason i do not grasp mapping well.

Im really loving that i stepped up to 8 i use the color coding for songs a lot.

Thanks!

geposted Sun 16 May 21 @ 2:10 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
The first column of the list view (header of type icon column, square with no name just below the icon with page name) should do a reset sort order too

geposted Sun 16 May 21 @ 3:47 pm
Nico, i did see that little block and its reordering but on mine it doesnt ever take it back to as saved,

For example ill make a tentative ordered play list for a night take it to the club on my ex drive and pull it up, but lets say i want to sort by bpm and go right back to my orginal saved order loco gave me that answer but can the orginal order be added to that little first block that would be handy.

I would also like to always keep the highlighted song at the top during different search orders but like i said my brain has a hard time with mapping.

geposted Tue 18 May 21 @ 3:10 pm